Started Monday as High Carb Day instead of Low?

Options
softballmom33
softballmom33 Posts: 128 Member
I just started Chris's program this week and instead of starting Monday as low carb I messed up and started High on Monday. Is this going to mess up my weigh in on Saturday?

Should I do tomorrow as a Low Carb and continue?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Replies

• kellicruz1978
    kellicruz1978 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    hmmmm that is a really good question! The book seems to be very specific about the High Carb Low Carb days....maybe just continue this week as you already planned and start this coming Sunday with High Carb.
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I don't think it is that big of a deal as long as you are alternating throughout the week. I have my two HC days on Thursdays and Fridays because on Thursdays I cater with my mom and always have a high carb day, and Fridays are girls night. I decided that if I am going to be successful and have this as a lifestyle change then it needs to follow my lifestyle so it isn't another failed program. So far it has been working I'm dropping in both the scale and in the inches.

up to you though.
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I too do not think it is that big deal. I would just continue like you did low carb monday and then follow the general schedule. I agree with Sugerbeans this is to be a lifestyle change it needs to work for you so one day change is not a big deal. I would still weigh in on Saturday.
  • ginib
    ginib Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I agree with the other ladies. I'm not positive because I didn't sign up for it, but I think if you follow his website plan it's a little different and they may have you go a couple of lows, couple of highs - maybe even a week at a time - in a row. It may have some effect on you wight loss for this week, but it will all even out in the end.
  • aussiekid5
    aussiekid5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm seeing the book as more of a guideline. For example, I am not doing a free day, but instead doing a couple of 'cheat' meals because life happens. As long as you are exercising and following the alternating days, I think you're good.

Besides, looking at your accomplishments so far, you're halfway to your goal. That's fantastic! So you are doing something right! Keep it going!!