Let's get our butts moving!!!

Options
sundinsgurl
sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
ANyone else need some SERIOUS motivation????

Sure I have just over a year till my wedding... but if I don't want to pay a wack load of money in alterations, I should try my best to get to near the size I want for my dress when I order it. Than I REALLY have to be where I wanna be when I go for my first dress fitting so that its measured properly. So really I have 6 months to work my butt off!!!

Replies

• Kellster30
    Kellster30 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I go in spurts. One week I'll be super motivated, eat really good and go to the gym everyday. Then other weeks it's a huge struggle to eat healthy and I rarely get to the gym. I just keep trying to think about my dress and how I don't want to have flabby arms - it gets me to the gym most of the time!
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    I have been doin good with the gym, but my eating has been crap! but this past week or so I barely went to the gym, just played my soccer 2-3 times a week.

I need to get on track with exercisng 5-6 times a week AND eating healthy and in the calories allotment I am allowed
  • ash2ski
    ash2ski Posts: 8
    Options
    I am right there with you! We are looking at getting married next October/November. Sometimes its hard to stay motivated when its that far away! What do you do to keep yourself on track? The first couple of months were horrendous because everyone wanted to take us out to dinner or for drinks to celebrate!
  • fsforever2012
    Options
    Its good that you are thinking ahead. I didn't start until the beginning of this summer and after my first alteration I lost another 5lbs and toned up so she had to take it in again. 48 days to go!!!
    I don't mind the workouts its the temptation of eating out for celebrations that gets me.
  • stephcthomas
    stephcthomas Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I think it's tough to be motivated for just the wedding because it's a huge amount of pressure. The more I pressure myself for that day it makes it super stressful for me. I am finding that setting smaller goals and focussing on health seems to help for me. The more pressure I put on myself the less motivated I am. It's odd.
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    I love how I was the one who posted this than went wayyyyyyyyyy off track for at least a month

I was battling a personal issue - but that is all solved now.

and I can FOCUS!!! having a great week so far, 4 days worked out so far and tracked Mon-Thurs thus far

I couldnt agree more with SMALL GOALS :):)