Replies

• vicia5
    vicia5 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I am in Salem! Nice to be here.
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Oddly I've never introduced myself in this thread I guess...

Lucas. 27 from Lake Stevens/Everett/Snohomish area.
  • juliefrog6
    juliefrog6 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi I'm Julie, I currently live in Kelso WA, but I've lived in several Western Washington cities.
  • dawnitalinn
    Options
    I just joined the group. From Redmond OR.
  • RadVanessa
    Options
    Hello everyone, new to the MFPNW group! I live in the Lynnwood area, north of Seattle.
  • ventibella
    ventibella Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Signed up today. excited. I live near west Seattle.
  • tedjr79
    tedjr79 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Been on MFP for a month and a half now. Live in Puyallup!
  • gneen79
    gneen79 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello all! My name is Jeanine, and I currently reside in Vancouver, WA. I have lived all over the NW. College in Cheney/Spokane, Tacoma for several years, then back to Vancouver. Its a great world up here (although I could do without the heat we have been having!)
  • drea85an
    drea85an Posts: 130
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Andrea. I am from NY, but have been in Seattle for a year now. I just moved from Capitol hill to northgate. Loving it here, and will probably never go back to ny.
  • vblair77
    vblair77 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm originally from the Chehalis area, did a stint in Fairbanks AK, and currently live in Parkland WA (near Tacoma). I'm hoping to meet and connect with people in my area and hopefully encourage each other to meet out goals! I am BRAND NEW to this site so I'm not entirely sure what to expect. But I will say it is VERY encouraging to see ALL the tickers showing pounds lost! VERY inspiring! Hopefully my ticker will move soon and I can inspire others too! I have a long journey, made a little tougher with no thyroid, but I know its still possible to get healthy. And HEALTHY is my goal!
  • wendyco
    wendyco Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    HEy ya'll are there any peeps from either Duvall or Redmond area? :)
  • marvelscale
    Options
    Hi, Spokane here on the S. Hill; going to SCC then Eastern for software development :)
  • niffermarie03
    Options
    Hey! I'm Jenn! Born in Oregon, raised in Washington, back to living in Oregon. At the moment, we're living in Seaside, but that's going to change in a year or so!
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hey all my name is Amber and I Live in Kenmore/Kirkland!
  • hcoulson1
    hcoulson1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello Im Holly Im north from spokane about 70 miles looking for some new peeps on here !
  • southernoregon
    southernoregon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Karen -- in Klamath Falls....working on weight loss goals and fitness. Determined to be a better me by July 2013!!
  • CMASAM22
    CMASAM22 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi, Im Stephanie, I am from the Wandermere area of Spokane.
  • mdelappe
    mdelappe Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm Myla in Bellingham...
    Great to see so many people close by!
  • Jbearbarnes
    Jbearbarnes Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Jennette. I have lost 50 pounds in the last few years...about 130 to go. I'm having a hard time staying on track. Daily exercise is way too easy to put off for me!

I'm married, my hubby and I have two grown sons. My sons and I are and I are students @ TCC ( in Tacoma)!
  • mollydt
    mollydt Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Molly, and I'm currently living in Seattle. I'm 20, and I'm looking to lose 40 pounds!