Bellingham, WA

Options
millie_de
millie_de Posts: 55 Member
Anyone else on here live in Bellingham? I would love to have some more local MFP friends :)

Replies

• Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Me! *waves*
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • jaguarrebellion
    Options
    I'm from Bellingham too! If any of you ladies are ever up for a hike, feel free to message me. :)
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    It's funny, I mention MFP when I am out and about it seems like lots of folks from Bellingham are either on MFP or have a family member on MFP. Guess I should start pointing them to this forum, lol. And a lot of them are around you ladies ages.
  • mdelappe
    mdelappe Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just joined this group! I'm from Bellingham and might be contacting you for a hike some day!
  • JulianRai
    JulianRai Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in Bellingham! Looking for people to hike/walk/jog and generally stay motivated with.
  • omismom
    Options
    I just joined this, and I live in Bellingham as well :)
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! If you go to a gym in B'ham, which do you go to?

I'm currently doing a 7-day trial at the Anytime Fitness at Hannegan and Pole Rd. So far, I like it. It definitely has a better atmosphere than the AF in B'ham on Cordata, but I'm still looking around to see if there are any other places I also might like. I've heard that the old Gold's Gym on Iowa St is now Fitness Evolution and is neat and has really good prices and you get a lot for what you pay, but haven't checked it out, yet.
  • kathvg
    kathvg Posts: 68
    Options
    I'm in Blaine (close enough, right??) and would love to find likeminded individuals for walks/hikes/runs when this rain finally stops.