Ville Saint-Laurent Boot Camp

Options
ShodanCK
ShodanCK Posts: 7 Member
Hello fitness pals,

Every Wednesday at 7-8pm, I will be giving an outdoor Boot Camp at Beaudet Park in Ville Saint-Laurent. There's free parking on the street (Decarie), and it's across the street from Du College metro station.

Come try your first class for FREE!

Afterwards you can pay as you go, only $10/class. I also give the option of pre-paying $100 for 12 classes (not including your free trial class).

All ages and fitness levels welcomed. Feedback is given at the end of each class, this way you will learn how to improve your form, strength, and overall fitness level.

Classes are given weather permitting.

Replies

• nikki_att84
    nikki_att84 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    sounds interesting!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Bump I am in ville st Laurent
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    could be interesting. Been looking for a kick in the pants - heck knows I've used many excuses thus far - and this body won't get itself ready for the trifecta next year ;-)

Is there a mailing list or something that you would be able to let us know weekly etc.?
  • ShodanCK
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Glad to see there are some people out there interested! It would be great to see you at Boot Camp & if you don't like it, that's ok, at least you get to try it out first for free. But when you wake up sore the next day just remember, it gets better each time!

Please join my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/CKFit where I keep people up to date about class cancelations, and other important details.
    I also post some recipes and interesting articles I come across.
  • ShodanCK
    Options
    Hello fellow fitness pals!

This summer I had started a Boot Camp in Ville Saint-Laurent, however with the changing seasons, early nights, and damp weather - I've looked elsewhere than a park to continue giving these fitness classes.

Starting October 29th, 2012 I will be giving a Boot Camp/Fitness Class at Movimiento Dance Studio located at: 612 Avenue Sainte-Croix, Saint-Laurent (Montréal), Qc H4L 3Y2. There is free parking behind the studio and it's a few blocks walk away from Du College metro station.

Class is only on Monday evening from 6:30 to 7:30 PM and is $15/class.

It would be great to see some new faces there!
    -CK
  • ShodanCK
    Options
    UPDATE:

There WILL be an indoor Boot Camp, but at a new location. If anyone is interested, please message me for info!

-CK