Put your one leg up.....then...8/25

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Ok, we will attempt to do a very simple exercise in fact I remember doing it when I was a kid for fun...HA! Get on one leg and hop in a square...if you need draw it out with chalk if outside (take your kids chalk or get a rock) or get four items and put in a square and hop to each item 10-15 times with one leg take a quick rest then do the other leg.

Tell me what you think when done. If too late today...do it tomorrow. If can do more then one set (each leg one set) then do 3!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• fajeeta
    fajeeta Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Lol. My knees won't take that one. (Too much abuse in my younger years.) OK if I set up the same idea but if the knees get wonky I can lunge for stuff or bear crawl or crab walk or something? My kids are gonna LOVE this challenge!!
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    OH since not many read this one we will do tomorrow and Monday!!!!!!! Heh heh ehhhh!!!!!!!! ):D
  • bebifal
    bebifal Posts: 98
    Options
    I attempted it this morning but my right knee is funky
  • MyHealthyTemple
    MyHealthyTemple Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Well...I gave it a go!:laugh: Gosh, that was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. Ended up hopping on the spot instead of jumping to each square as that was easier. How did everyone else do?

PS Try not to trip up while doing this challenge or you will end up hopping mad ;-)
  • MyHealthyTemple
    MyHealthyTemple Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Tip: Take your shoes off! It was much easier to hop indoors once I removed my shoes. Just try it!
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    Funny! That was too cute Hopping mad...LOL! I agree if can't go from one spot to the next then just in place or just hope one inch back and forth.
  • seximami79
    seximami79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    FUN!! will do it in the am