How long before you started seeing changes?

Options
smwifey
smwifey Posts: 28 Member
I have heard that some people drop weight really quickly. I am on day 3 and am feeling pretty good. Yesterday I had a headache just from caffeine withdrawal bu today has been much better. Sticking to the plan but wondering how long before I will see the numbers or inches start to move. How long for you?

Replies

• Tracyramos1220
    Tracyramos1220 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey smwifey.

You are almost done with the challenge. How'd you do? My husband, daughter, and I started yesterday and we are on day 2.
  • smwifey
    smwifey Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    SO far I have lost 10 pounds. I really enjoyed the challenge. Remembering to take the pills 30 minutes before I eat has been a challenge but the meal replacements have been my saving grace.
  • Amanda_Rae_Rae
    Options
    I started feeling better around day 18. I started seeing the difference dramatically change around the end of my second month of using Advocare products and eating healthier. My start weight was 208 and after 4 months - 4.5 months I'm down to 163 =)
  • cwade1021
    cwade1021 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I just started today! That fiber drink is nasty! When did you start having more energy?
  • Tracyramos1220
    Options
    I am on day 4 and today was the first day that I woke up without a headache and yes I felt like i had a bit more energy too. I actually exercised for 3 hours in the pool today.
  • cwade1021
    cwade1021 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've had a nasty headache all day- I suspect the next several days of detoxing might have that affect.
  • Tracyramos1220
    Options
    What I did for my headache is take my spark with a 600mg of ibuprofen. It did the job! I just couldn't go another day living with that crippling headache. I am so glad that my husband and daughter are doing this with me. It is so much easier having accountability partners.

Hope you have a good day today.
  • ash81386
    ash81386 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm on day 7 and I've lost maybe 1.5 lbs. It's kind of discouraging, when I hear people claim they lost 5lbs in the first 7 days (aka my friend doing it also). I work out just as much as I did before, if not more, and I'm still not seeing the results.

I'm so impatient, I want quick results and I know quick results aren't realistic. And just realized I forgot to take the Omega 3's today & yesterday at dinner. Uh oh!
  • Tracyramos1220
    Options
    Hi Ash.

It is like you are speaking for me. I was perfect the first week and while my daughter and husband was dropping weight like crazy and they were cheating a little, I was stalled for a week. Do not let this discourage you. In the end, I did better than they did. Not on weight loss but on inches. I saw the most improvement in my body. I too worked out every day and ventured very little off the path. Here is another a thread where I posted my results.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/591714-new-to-advocare

Hang in there! You can do this!
  • chazbauer
    Options
    I lost 15 lbs in the first 5 days... I am so excited
  • Tracyramos1220
    Options
    That's great chazbauer! You will see great results and feel so good. Hope you have fun on your cruise!
  • ladyheath
    ladyheath Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am starting Monday! Anyone else starting soon or just start?
  • Tracyramos1220
    Options
    How are you doing, Robswife? I am going to do the challenge again in a week or two.
  • godsgurl4evr
    godsgurl4evr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like the peach fiber drink the citrus is yuck. i'm at the tail end of my first challenge and I am going to do another one.
  • buckeyegurl74
    buckeyegurl74 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Try to cut the fiber drink with a little orange juice or cranberry juice using the citrus. You will see better results with the citrus than the peach. :-)
  • sleepygirl38
    sleepygirl38 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 and have dropped 3 pounds thus far
  • charlesrunner
    Options
    I use half a packet of orange spark with the fiber drink. I actually do not mind it, especially when you see results. i lost 20 lbs on my first challenge. 80 lbs in 8 months, and almost 2 years on products i am maintaining my loss except a slight hiccup while recovering from surgery.