Hi all looking for friends

Options
cristino1985
cristino1985 Posts: 63 Member
Hey all, I'm an Irish girl currently living in north west London but moving to Cornwall in October. I'm looking for some uk friends so I can peek at your food diaries when I'm stuck for ideas of what to eat. I don't really understand what a lot of the American foods might be similar too. Hope to hear from you soon

Replies

• LooptLou25
    LooptLou25 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hi, my diary is open for viewing & I'm happy to help where I can, will send you a friend request :)

Lorraine (Hastings)
  • cristino1985
    Options
    Thanks for the add :D
  • duizelrose
    Options
    Hello. My husband and I are both members - we live just outside Wadebridge. Where are you moving to? Hope all goes well with the move.
  • cristino1985
    Options
    We're moving to Connor downs, I can't wait, my husband is originally from helston so we'll be close to his family at least
  • darrenlees
    darrenlees Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have lost a lot over the last year but still only half way there so will be on here quite regular; so feel free to add me :-)
  • karenf289
    karenf289 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have been kicking around for nearly year here, getting there at my own pace. Love cooking and now do it healthier.
    You're moving to a lovely part of the country, hope all goes well.
    My diary is open too as others are, my other half and I feel MFP has been a godsend.
    Please feel free to add me if you want :smile:
  • jenneal89
    jenneal89 Posts: 243
    Options
    Hi! I'm an American living in the UK and I've finally gotten the transition from logging American foods to british food. My diary is open and will help when I can! Feel free to add :)