I'm Still Alive

Options
pahsar2
pahsar2 Posts: 69 Member
Post here weekly if you have successfully tracked all foods and liquids. I'll be checking this every Sunday, if you haven't posted here within a week, then you're out. If you are going to be unable to check-in, please let me know.

First check-in is due Sunday, August 26th.

Replies

• josie4444
    Options
    Well..first week, I am still alive! My week was busy with entertainment so I did not eat the best, but I did record it! This really made me see ALL the carbs/sugars I am taking in..way in excess..Good luck to everyone! Have a great week.
  • pahsar2
    Options
    Well..first week, I am still alive! My week was busy with entertainment so I did not eat the best, but I did record it! This really made me see ALL the carbs/sugars I am taking in..way in excess..Good luck to everyone! Have a great week.

Fantastic!!!!

I'm still alive, too. Definitely an eye opener for me as well. Didn't realize how much I picked out during the day ... but each time I went to grab a taste of something ... finish the kids' dinner, take a bit of cake a work, take a nib from someone's snack, etc... I held back because I knew I had to track it. Seems easier (and smarter) to just not take the taste.
  • ericallen72
    ericallen72 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm still in. Keeping my calories low today because I am taking my wife to New Orleans (Na-lins for my southern people) and hitting Bourbon St tonight. TIME TO PARTY.....until I run out of available calories. Heehee
  • kbfalkner
    kbfalkner Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Still in.
  • PoliticalRN
    PoliticalRN Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm still alive!!! Will remain so! Bring it on friends!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I'm still alive!!
  • pahsar2
    Options
    Great job everyone. I suspect that we'll be down to only the serious few after Sunday. Many of the members having logged in since a week ago ... so they will obviously be chucked.

Keep it going. Final checking for the first week in Sunday night!!!!!
  • alleykatwill
    alleykatwill Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm Still Alive!
  • LooptLou25
    LooptLou25 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm still alive!
  • pahsar2
    Options
    Tick Tock ladies and gents. Get your "I've alive" in posts tonight otherwise you're out. Could be a small group moving forward to the 2nd week. That's fine with me.
  • pahsar2
    Options
    8 still alive
    31 chucked from the competition
  • ericallen72
    Options
    WOW. I didn't think that many would fall out of the competition in the 1st week.
  • ericallen72
    Options
    Still Alive and well. Because of this, I start getting frustrated if I don't log right away.
  • PoliticalRN
    Options
    Yeah Baby! Week 2, no problema!!!! Bring it on!!! I even started my Insanity Program in the midst of it!!! Feeling good!!!
  • alleykatwill
    alleykatwill Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm Still Here!!
  • LooptLou25
    LooptLou25 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm still alive :)
  • pahsar2
    Options
    Me too. Looks like we have a few dedicated folks here. Great. Will be updating the competition status on Monday.
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I'm still logging!!
  • josie4444
    Options
    I' m still logging too! Fair days in our town, not good news on weight loss for me, but still logging!
  • PoliticalRN
    Options
    Hello my fellow Survivors,

I am still alive and kicking! My week has been pretty good! I hope everyone is doing well. Have a nice weekend!