Run Disney

Options
msgaz31
msgaz31 Posts: 4 Member
Love Disney! Did my first run Disney race in may 2012 a 5k on castaway cay island! Next one is Tinkerbell Half Marathon in Disneyland on Jan 20,2013! What Disney races have you done or do you have comming up?or want to try!?

Replies

• jturnerx
    jturnerx Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Last year I did the Goofy Challenge in Disneyworld in January then did the Disneyland Half in September.
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    My sister and are registered as a team for the Tinker Bell Half this coming January. It'll be the first for both of us; doing it with Disney seems like an awesome intro into the world of running! :smile:
  • AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I really, really want to do the Disney Princess Half in February, but I'm not sure if I'll be ready for it by then *cries*
  • msgaz31
    msgaz31 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Are you going to run dressed up ( like tutu or wings)?imade a tinkerbell colored no sew tutu and a sparkle headband :-) I'm getting into the spirit of it!
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah! I heard that there's tons of great stuff at the expo, and have been looking around for ideas. Definitely want to have a tutu and wings, I'm just not sure if it'll annoy me too much having something flapping on my back like that. :smile: Super excited!!
  • s35keith
    s35keith Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I"d do the wings but I think I's have to pass on the tutu:laugh:
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I have my eye on the Disney Princess Half in February. I told my daughter we could make a mini-vacation out of it if she can get up to speed by then, but I have a feeling she'll be ready LONG before I am. At least I have a goal now--time to get serious about my training!
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Walt Disney's Half Marathon in January. I'm excited!
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My first runDisney run was the halloween 5K last year. This year I am doing the Wine & DIne Half Marathon....my first half marathon!