North East anyone xx

Options
hi im from newcastle upon tyne . only started this 2 days ago after failing the last time round.
my names Danielle and ive tried just about every diet imaginable lol. i have a 2 year old daughter that keeps me busy, when i was pregnant with her i gained 3 stone.
i get married in july next year so im determined to be a slim bride!!! id like to lose about 2 stone if i can, just looking for support and advice, love to here peoples success stories.

x

Replies

• katiepatati
    katiepatati Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle. You've come to the right place for support! I have never felt as supported as I do with MFP... Feel free to add me as a friend (I log in everyday) and we can motivate each other!
    You can change your whole body by the time your wedding comes so just take it steady, small steps at a time and you will look beautiful!
    xxx
  • silverSparkle88
    silverSparkle88 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle. You've come to the right place for support! I have never felt as supported as I do with MFP... Feel free to add me as a friend (I log in everyday) and we can motivate each other!
    You can change your whole body by the time your wedding comes so just take it steady, small steps at a time and you will look beautiful!
    xxx

thanks for the reply - ive added u, how many cals do u stick to a day? the past few days ive only been having about 1000, not sure if im being too resrictive lol
  • HamsterNut
    HamsterNut Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Im a smoggie :-)
  • silverSparkle88
    Options
    yey more north easten people how are you finding it so far?
  • nowornever250
    nowornever250 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm from the Boro too but will travelling up to Newcastle for the Great North Run on Sept 16th.

Anne
  • littledumplings
    littledumplings Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm from Monkseaton...you all can add me x
  • ShaunMc1968
    Options
    Born and bred in Newcastle upon Tyne - now live on the Coast next to Bamburgh / Holy Island.

This has been great for me - I have lost 10lbs so far and have some great motivational and supporting friends. I am on a 1lb a week weight loss journey and have a budget of about 1890 calories a day with 4 exercise periods a week.

Make sure you eat no less than 1200 calories a day - it's too hard for the body to function and lose weight if you eat less. Good luck,

Add me if you like,
    Shaun
  • silverSparkle88
    Options
    Hi all, ill add you's now - yeah ive upped my cal intake to 1200 insted of 1000 with the aim of 3 workout sessions a week and taking multivitamins - fingers crossed it works. went a little over my cals yesterday so hoping to be extra good the next few days x
  • sonyayoung18
    sonyayoung18 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    South Shields and also running the GNR on 16th September - please feel free to add me too :)
  • heth120
    heth120 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Sunny teesside for me...but I am married to geordie :happy: Feel free to add me...same goes for anyone else:smile:
  • newcastle upon tyne too x
  • traceyoaten
    Options
    Im from east yorkshire x
  • much_ado
    Options
    I'm from Boldon. Not long joined here. Mainly because my weight has been slowly creeping up over the last year, and I need to get back into routine of eating well and exercising more.
  • sarouk
    sarouk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm another Teesside mfp'er. I'm sure that with the incentive of your wedding, the support from all here and running around after your daughter you'll reach your goal. Good luck.
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    My family are all in the Teesside area - I'm all the way down in Southampton but my heart is up there :-D
  • heth120
    heth120 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm in Stockton-on-Tees, but am married to a geordie. Kevs mam stilllives in Newcastle so we go there a few times a year (or sometimes to a footie match if we're lucky!). I've only been on here myself for 12 days, but think the sites great and log on every day. Feel free to add me - same goes for anyone else too! :bigsmile:
  • ZoeSmith321
    ZoeSmith321 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm in Sunderland - feel free to add me x
  • Midgetgem74
    Midgetgem74 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm a teessider but I've lived up in Newcastle/Northumberland since 1998. I've just returned to mfp and I've got. Lot of weight to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • denisek80
    denisek80 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle - I'm from Sunderland originally but currently live out of the UK. I have a lot of weight to lose so feel free to add me for support or just chit chat :)