What's Going On?!

Options
nikihampton
nikihampton Posts: 62 Member
Where is every one and why isn't anyone checking in? I miss seeing Kate too, but we all need to carry the group when she is gone.

How is everyone doing?

Replies

• going2befit4ever
    going2befit4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    hi there hectic crazy weekend but i'm down so happy about that

diet is tough don't want to eat and sleep well any sleep would be good 4th really bad night in a row and the worse didn't sleep at all

Niki glad that you had a great race

and where is everyone I'm usually the last to check in being on the west coast,not the second

hope that everyone is doing well and having fun
  • JennyDuffy
    JennyDuffy Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Was on holiday and then been away again for the bank holiday weekend! Only been able to log food on phone, but still trying to get back into the swing of a routine!

Need to kick start my exercise routine again though, don't want to lose the motivation.

lost 1 lb since I've come back from portugal though so happy with that.
  • Rebeccawks
    Rebeccawks Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

I've been good. There has been horrible weather in South Florida due to Hurricane Isaac and as such, exercise has been nearly impossible. I tried exercising at home but burn-wise, I can't compete with running. My goal on here was to be 189.0 by Sept 17th. Yesterday I was 188 but this morning, back to 190.0 (didn't go over cals but it's ok). Since the rain has let up today, I'll be at the gym and hopefully seeing better numbers. :) Have a great day ladies!

Becky
  • dvelocity
    dvelocity Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I have just been waiting for someone else to start the thread for the day. My husbands birthday is finally over. We truly use birthdays as a reason to over indulge and do stupid things. I had a piece of carrot cake over the weekend. I was so disappointed in it. 331 Calories for the tiniest piece of cake and then it wasn't even that good. I hate that.
  • nikihampton
    nikihampton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Happy to see you ladies! This weight loss/healthy lifestyle adventure is a rolling experience, but I'm glad to have you ladies with me. Life has been pretty stressful here too and a lack of sleep is definitely a negative for me too.

I'm on the West Coast too and always feel like the last to check in. lol

Have an amazing rest of your day. I have to get some phone calls for work done and have a load of housework taunting me. I can always log the burn though, right! :)
  • greeniam
    greeniam Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Lately, I gained a couple pounds. Been having to chug cranberry juice and water due to some health things, but I know it's just water weight!

Still keeping on track (kinda). I ate some Chinese Food for dinner tonight. Yikes. Two more days, and I will be able to get back on it.

I hope that everyone is having a great day today.
  • Balance79
    Balance79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Been doing well here, staying consistent. I have 3.2 pounds to lose to make my goal! Come on weight, let's get off~!