Working Out: K-Pop Style!

Options
geonbaeLeilee
geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
Hi Everyone,

Before starting MFP, the better half and I started working out to K-pop videos. It was a fun way to exercise while learning how to dance; we were trying to do so for our wedding reception. I often found myself exhausted after trying to dance to the likes of Super Junior, TVXQ, and even BoA!

Have any of you ever tried dancing to your favorite K-pop songs?

Replies

• wyllaya
    wyllaya Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Haha yes.........

Yesterday i tried to dance ''LUCIFER''

Thank god i was alone at home because it was a hot mess
  • geonbaeLeilee
    Options
    I've tried "Mirotic" by TVXQ. For our reception, the other half and I thought it would be fun to do a "mashup" of "Mirotic," "VVIP," and "Bonamana" for our wedding dance. Neither of us had enough rhythm; however, we're going to try again. ;)

I really like "Gangnam Style" right now. Maybe that will be in the mix. XD
  • wyllaya
    wyllaya Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I want see the tape of this........you HAVE to put it on film...........

Gangnam style is really fun to dance i find myself dancing it even in the car
  • lalaCNSbFS
    Options
    i love to dance to k-pop songs. My favorite work out routine is dancing, not just to k-pop but to a whole variety of music. Anyways, get back to the point, i never learned any of the choreos, i just dance what the music "tells me to" but i should learn a choreo, they look so much fun. And hard:P
  • SandraD89
    SandraD89 Posts: 809
    Options
    i love to dance to k-pop songs. My favorite work out routine is dancing, not just to k-pop but to a whole variety of music. Anyways, get back to the point, i never learned any of the choreos, i just dance what the music "tells me to" but i should learn a choreo, they look so much fun. And hard:P
    This other then it's just kpop. I can't dance to any other music. Jay park has to be my favorite to dance to though.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    Options
    I want see the tape of this........you HAVE to put it on film...........

Gangnam style is really fun to dance i find myself dancing it even in the car

NO ONE should see me and Mr. "I Can Hula-Hoop in a Square" dance to "Gangnam Style." BUT, I will consider a YouTube video once I can get an HD camcorder. :P
  • geonbaeLeilee
    Options

Dancing to any music is fun! When no one is home at my house, I usually crank up the radio REALLY LOUD and dance around! I love it!

And choreographed dances ARE hard! I'm glad there are people on YouTube who slow the videos down so viewers can see the moves and mimic with mirrored versions. O.O
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    GANGNAM STYLE. Hahahha.

I actually have a workout playlist on my youtube with the Kpop songs I work out to. It's a bit old, so there's some newer songs that should be there that aren't. (Like Tarantallegra, Fantastic Baby, Monster etc.)

I think this links to the playlist. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dww9UjJ4Dt8&list=PL177F2D0D327DD6B0&feature=mh_lolz
  • geonbaeLeilee
    Options
    GANGNAM STYLE. Hahahha.

I actually have a workout playlist on my youtube with the Kpop songs I work out to. It's a bit old, so there's some newer songs that should be there that aren't. (Like Tarantallegra, Fantastic Baby, Monster etc.)

I think this links to the playlist. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dww9UjJ4Dt8&list=PL177F2D0D327DD6B0&feature=mh_lolz

I totally gotta check this out! I need to work on mine again. >.< I deleted my list. D: