Recovery Week - Core Cardio and Balance

shgreenw
shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
We made it through the first month!!!! :flowerforyou:

I did this workout today and it was great. I obviously didn't have the heart rate up to the intensity of the first month, but I was definitely drenched in sweat today. The hip and shoulder burners are killer!!! I'm looking forward to and scared at the same time for month two. When I started Insanity, I was only going to do it for 30 days. Now i can't imagine NOT going on and finishing the entire 60 day program!

What did everyone else think? How are you feeling about month two workouts?

Replies

• rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    You're doing so good don't even think of not doing month 2!! :) I still need to do core cardio so I look forward yo it!
  • Mbishop7684
    Mbishop7684 Posts: 171 Member
    Tomorrow is my first day doing the Core Cardio and I am psyched for it! Month 2 scares the beegeezes out of me but I figured Month 1 Insanity used to scare the beegeezes out of me too and look where I am now. The only sure way to fail is to not try! LETS GET MONTH 2!!!! :-)
  • Banzaix
    Banzaix Posts: 12
    Im Almost to the recovery week!, Trying to push through the last week of month one. Did anyone feel like they are having a harder time with week 4 than any other week?
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    I finally did it and really enjoyed it actually!
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Im Almost to the recovery week!, Trying to push through the last week of month one. Did anyone feel like they are having a harder time with week 4 than any other week?

I didn't really have a hard time with them but, honestly, by then I was getting a little sick of the workouts. I'm LOVING Core Cardio and Balance but scared sh!tless for Monday's Max Workout AND Fit Test!!!! :laugh: On the other hand, like Mbishop said Month 1 used to be super hard when I first started, but I improved SO much by even the second week. I can't wait to be able to say "I finished Insanity". Only 4 more weeks to go!
  • strikermiz
    strikermiz Posts: 34 Member
    This week is a nice break. But I also like that we aren't completely "off". I am very worried for next week. My husband and I decided to do the fit tests on Sundays. The workouts are too long as it is with 2 kids running around. Lol.

Is anyone doing progress pictures this week? I was thinking about taking them but not looking at them until the end. 4 weeks!!!!

Keep it up ladies!
  • Banzaix
    Banzaix Posts: 12
    It could be that i am over the workouts and need something new, I am excited for the new workouts but at the same time dreading them.