Hi New to RNY- Looking for Buddies

I just had surgery over 2 weeks ago. Looking for buddies i can learn to be accountable with.

Replies

• Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Welcome! Sending you an invite :)
  • Hi!

I had RNY on 6/11/12. I am also looking for buddies for inspiration and support. :-)
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Hi! My surgery is tomorrow. I am also sending an invite!
  • Hello Im Lynette and I just recently had the RNY done. Well two weeks ago to be exact!! At my 2 week check up I had lost 25lbd. I am so glad to be through with those protein shakes. Started my jogging, I am hoping to drop another 25 before my month check up. Can't wait to see.
  • MaggyMaizy2
    MaggyMaizy2 Posts: 148 Member
    Hi! I'm Maggy. I had the RNY procedure two months ago (August 7). I've lost 50 pounds so far, with another 40 to go. I'm still having difficulty with solid food, so two of my meals are protein bars. Dinner is usually soup. Not very exciting, but it will get better. It has been a difficult journey, but well worth it. I'm off my diabetes and blood pressure meds - completely! I use myfitnesspal.com daily to log in my food and liquids. So much easier than trying to calculate everything myself.

I just wanted to say Hi to everybody on this message board. Stay strong!:heart: