Looking for UK friends who are doing C25k

Options
LeonnieH
LeonnieH Posts: 209 Member
I'm looking to add some new friends on MFP, particularly people from the UK who are also doing the C25k running plan. I'm on week two, tomorrow will be day three for me. Happy to be friends with any UK members who are not doing the c25k as well :)

Replies

• welsh_lass86
    welsh_lass86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm on week six :-)
  • ladypenel
    ladypenel Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    If I could run I'd try the C25k but still too unfit and overweight! But add me as a friend if that's ok, I live n
    In Wales too!
  • vancoolie
    Options
    I'm on week 1 and may have to stay there for a bit as knees are not happy about it at all. Did post on the forum and got loads of fantastic advice, so fingers crossed, I'll get to week 2. Sending you a request :-)
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Graduated and loved it. good luck with the rest of the programme. Fell free to add me.
  • AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    i have started the C25k and it is amazing. The best thing I have done! I was literally sedentary for at least 8 years now and I mean it. I didn't even walk anywhere, I used to hold my pee so I didn't have to go up the stairs because they wore me out so much and now I am on Day 3 and it gets easier. The first day, I was doubting myself, felt I could not do it. Really guys, even if you feel you are too unfit, I urge you to give it a go. Even if you walk when you are meant to run sometimes, it really helps.
  • 8cakebaby8
    8cakebaby8 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi I've just finished week 2, will be starting 3 either tomorrow or Friday. Will send out some friend requests :)
  • Copperycat
    Copperycat Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm on W6D2. I can honestly say its the hardest but the best thing I have done since joining MFP. But feel it kickstarted my weightloss. Happy to offer support if you want to add me :)
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I've been putting off starting for months now, I've said to a friend on here that I'll be trying to convince myself to start tonight when I get home from work.

No promises, except that I will try!
  • agent_44
    agent_44 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm starting next week....
  • rebsgee
    rebsgee Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey, I'm about to start C25K tomorrow, add me if you want! :)
  • darrenlees
    darrenlees Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Been looking to do this myself, would be cool if others doing this added me :-)
  • deesse75
    deesse75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good evening :)

I just finished week 4 today, anyone feel free to add me.
    I am in the UK as well, Essex.

Annie
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hey there I just started yesterday :)
  • LooptLou25
    LooptLou25 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am starting week 4 today, so feel free to add me in :)
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    Hi!! I'm from south Wales and just started C25K... Did week 1 Day 2 this morning... Anyone feel free to add!!
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Im starting in a few days time! Really looking forward to it! My kids say I run like a girl so I gotta change that quick time!! Feel free to add me x

Ps im from Coventry, west midlands.
  • Strong_as_Oak
    Strong_as_Oak Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I've just completed the C25K programme moving onto the 10k one. The programme works, I've gone from an unfit, breathing hard up the stairs guy. To a runner! No lie I can run for 30mins straight with ease now. I'm amazed. Good luck to all, keep it up.
  • starjd
    Options
    Im not doing this but have recently started running with my dog. I cant jog and tend to run like a child with my arms flapping around but aside from that im loving it! Running burns so many calories and i feel great after so yeah! Feel free to add me guys, i could do with more (British) friends :D
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I have just finished day 3 of week 3, although I am doing each week twice - Once on the treadmill and then once in the real world - Real world is harder, but prettier :)
    Enjoy and trust the math!! Add me if you want to
  • louiseshaw88
    louiseshaw88 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I've completed this and it was the best thing ive ever done..... in 9 days time im running my first half marathon !!! Please feel free to add me everyone :) xx Well done to everyone doing this programme ! x