HEY! I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO LOSE WEIGHT?

Options
Okay! Our group has dwindled down significantly. I know it is HARD and TIME CONSUMING and usually really ANNOYING to log in and add your calories. BUT this is about changing your habits, changing your life! If it were easy- NO one would be overweight, no one would need help.

As a group- WE NEED TO STEP UP OUR GAME. WE NEED TO COMMIT. WE NEED TO GET IT DONE.

If you want to see changes... you must first realize you are the catalyst to making those changes happen.

I know that life gets busy, it is hard to find the time... and sometimes we ( or maybe just I) could really careless and I'd much rather EAT what I want....

But nothing tastes as good as being confident feels and being fit looks.

Tough love,

Christine

Replies

• donnasjohnson
    donnasjohnson Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey Christine, (glad to know your name!)

I really appreciate the call to being more accountable. I joined this group because I was so afraid that I would start slipping with my daily log-ins, that being the first step to going back down the wrong path. Posting here has really helped me stay focused on what I need to do. Hope others continue to do the same or start back again. I need you all!
  • lepow
    lepow Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your reminder! I post a lot, just not in the group so much, so I sent you a friend request! Hang in there, we can do this! I've never felt such synergy as I do on the MFP forums - it's truly helping stay focused on my goals.