Witch one still hurt ?

Options
wyllaya
wyllaya Posts: 51 Member
I want to know witch scandal/breakup/disband still hurt the most

Mine are

DBSK/TVXQ: my heart ache every time i listen to mirotic (a lot) and it pisses me off that tvxq are ok and on every tv show while J.Y.J is left behind

2PM: After jay left nothing was the same anymore

As for anything ''scandalous'' i find myself not caring at all haha

so what if G.D. smoke weed or like ''money flower''
so what if nickhun like to drink

Replies

• geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    T-ara is caught up in a pretty ugly scandal right now with Hwayoung and the Twitter bullying. There are people on both sides who said T-ara, as a group, was bullying her; there are others saying that Hwayoung was too much of a diva and hurt the group's chemistry. Fans left T-ara's fan club and are calling for them to disband. How sad. :(

I don't care if GD smoked weed, either. While I do not like or endorse drugs of any kind, there are worse things to worry about.

The worst scandal was Daesung and his accident. I think it was truly an accident. I feel sorry for him and the family of the victim.
  • wyllaya
    wyllaya Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    The stupid thing with T-ara is that they made it public the fact that they dont like each other while the other band keep it for themself
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I was upset about the TVXQ split, as I've been a part of Cassiopeia since 2005, but I saw it coming when things got rough with them. It's tough, though. Wish things would have ended differently for them.

The whole T-ARA thing is ridiculous to me. There's a lot of "they said/she said" going on with it. I don't even know what story to believe, to be honest.

Honestly, the Daesung incident was the most heartbreaking for me. :(