Options
Alyssabh88
Alyssabh88 Posts: 19 Member
Where is everyone?!

Replies

• DanaeMonique
    DanaeMonique Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Danae and I lie in Austin, I started using MyFitnessPal about a little over a week ago with 1250 calories per day and have been walking/jogging 2-3/week. So far I've lost 6 pds, im amazed, my goal weight loss is 41 lbs! i cant wait!
  • katipowers
    katipowers Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Girls, I'm Kati and I live in Leander. I've been working on weight loss for quite awhile, but I often quite and gain all the weight back. I recently had a baby, and I want to make the weight loss changes stick so I can be a more active mom. I lost 2 lbs during my pregnancy and about 20 since, but I really need to tone the fat and build my muscles. Figured what better way to do it than to find others doing the same.
  • KimATX
    KimATX Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I live in southwest Austin. I recently lost 20 lbs and then gained 6 back. I'm trying to get down to my ultimate goal!
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    hey all, im new here.. live in austin
  • Turtlehugger
    Turtlehugger Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    South Austin
  • karenstack
    karenstack Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm from Northwest Austin. I moved here from Cleveland about 3 years ago. This is a pretty fit city, and it is inspiring me to make a change.
  • mrsrocketman
    Options
    Hi there! I'm in southwest Austin as well. I gained 30lbs with my first baby (now four months old) on top of the 40 I already had to lose, so now I'm trying to lose it ALL!
  • KyLiera
    Options
    I'm in North Austin, just south of Wells Branch. I've never been a healthy weight (or at least since pre-school), but I have a 12 wk old, and I want to be healthy so that I can teach her to be.
  • DaphneAtx
    Options
    Hi, I live downtown. I just joined and have about 25lbs to lose. Glad to see some locals on here!
  • Soundwav3
    Options
    Hey everyone. Im Nathan I live in North Austin off Wells Branch. I am always looking for new healthy food to add into my recipe box. I am also looking for friends that like to explore Austin.
  • ScottFree_66
    Options
    Howdy! I have been living in the Austin area since high school. (before that I grew up in San Antonio) I have lived in north Austin, south Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park and now Hutto (I even plan on buying one of those big cement hippos for my yard someday).
    Really glad to find a local group to join here on MFP... I hope to one day be in good enough shape to do one of the many Austin 5k runs.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Technically I live in Buda, but hey....might as well be Austin, right? HA!!!
  • MenayD
    MenayD Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    hi!I am a 20 year old texas gal(originiall from wichita falls tx) and I live in the downton austin area, near the planet fitness on riverside. i was wondering if there was anyone who would want to workout at the gym together or maybe go walking around the lake together. I will be honest, i am awfully outta shape. I needto lose around 80-100 lbs to be in a healthy weight range for my 5'2" height. but if you think i wouldnt hold you back, id love the company :)
  • chelsifina
    chelsifina Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I just found this group and am happy to meet some locals. I live in South Austin near Slaughter, and would love join others for walks around Town Lake. I have only 10 pounds left to lose, but I am recovering from a serious injury and must take it slow. My focus is on good health and increasing my energy levels.
  • DanaeMonique
    Options
    hi!I am a 20 year old texas gal(originiall from wichita falls tx) and I live in the downton austin area, near the planet fitness on riverside. i was wondering if there was anyone who would want to workout at the gym together or maybe go walking around the lake together. I will be honest, i am awfully outta shape. I needto lose around 80-100 lbs to be in a healthy weight range for my 5'2" height. but if you think i wouldnt hold you back, id love the company :)

I do Zumba at Corazon LAtino in South Austin? Want to join? Idk what your work schedule is like but I usually go M.W @6pm and Sat @ 11am
  • DanaeMonique
    Options
    Hey there! I just found this group and am happy to meet some locals. I live in South Austin near Slaughter, and would love join others for walks around Town Lake. I have only 10 pounds left to lose, but I am recovering from a serious injury and must take it slow. My focus is on good health and increasing my energy levels.

I live in south austin too, currently taking a break from runnung but will start back up in march, im currently active with Zumba, I take classes at Corazon Latino, if your interested, join me, its $8/ class
  • DanaeMonique
    Options
    Technically I live in Buda, but hey....might as well be Austin, right? HA!!!

Yes its still Austin! LOL
  • btatsuta
    btatsuta Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yo, just looking around anyone here need a slow running group like 10 minute/mile typically run town lake.
  • DanaeMonique
    Options
    I'd like to start doing that soon! let me know.
    Yo, just looking around anyone here need a slow running group like 10 minute/mile typically run town lake.
  • invoctuslife
    Options
    Hey, 28 yr old here, new to the site, live around south Austin, going to start jogging around the town lake again as well :)