I'm on a journey

Options
I joined MFP about a month ago and didn't really use it as things were just crazy at home. Then went out with a friend and they showed me how easy it is to record what you eat on my phone. So its been about a week of logging stuff and it helps to keep you grounded on your goal and is a great reminder of what you put in your mouth. So after so good days and some bad today I weighed in and lost a pound. After some reflection I've realized that this is can be done and if I make better choices maybe next time it will be 2 pounds (keeping my fingers crossed). Since I have no support at home and it seems that at times my husband is sabotaging my efforts, I was luck to find a friend on the site that is very supportive and motivational I think I'm crediting her with my one pound success. On this journey that I have begun I've started wearing makeup everyday and trying to look better. In a way the effort has paid off because I feel better about myself even at my current weight.

I would love to hear about your journey and be added as a friend for motivation and support, it just makes everything much easier.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Luvmykurvs
    Luvmykurvs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi there! I read your post and would love to add you as a friend. I'm on the same journey and I've picked up several very supportive friends on MFP. You can too! Good for you for making yourself feel good. I just started doing the same thing for myself and I feel great!! You'll do well here