New stuff coming! Check the Zombies Run blog!!!

Options
redfroggie
redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
http://blog.zombiesrungame.com/

No season 2 though yet :( some really great features though!

Replies

• Leigh0725
    Options
    Having radio mode for the whole thing will be cool once you finish all the missions. :-)
  • redfroggie
    Options
    I agree. I can't believe they don't have season 2 up yet!
  • jfontanna
    jfontanna Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Looks like new stuff and bug fixes are coming for iOS (iphone, ipod, etc)... hopefully it won't be too long for Android updates.
  • GenFo
    GenFo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    It's here, it's here! They just released the iOS update. Downloading it just now. Hooray!
  • redfroggie
    Options
    It's here, it's here! They just released the iOS update. Downloading it just now. Hooray!

I got it too. That was a cruel joke though...when I reloaded the game a screen message came up "Loading New Missions" and I got all excited, but there weren't any.
    However the new stuff seems really awesome! I love that it tells you how much stuff you've collected and how many hordes you've evaded. Also you get to listen to radio Able all that you want.
  • GenFo
    GenFo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm happy because I got to start upgrading my base from level 4 and ran out of supplies so now I NEED to go running to collect more.
  • jfontanna
    jfontanna Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Android has v1.1 available now.

New things (that I've noticed so far):
    - Supply missions!!!!

Bunch of bugs fixes (according to blog).
  • redfroggie
    Options
    I read on the blog that they were thinking of doing a 5k training session as well. That would be awesome. But not till after season 2.