Victories / NSV

Options
This is a thread for us to share all of our proud moments rather they be on or off the scale!

Replies

• nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    I had one NSV last week, I found out I can do side planks now! I never could before. I used to do it like this

http://rocksportstherapy.com/clients/2975/images/Beginner_Sideplank.JPG

And now I can do a decent side plank. I was very tired after, but very happy.
  • khein33
    khein33 Posts: 20
    Options
    That's awesome!!!! I've never tried Planks-- I'd probably end up on my face so I certainly commend you! :wink:

I'm 3 pounds away from my small goal #1-- 25 pounds. Hopefully 1-2 weeks and I'll have that knocked off so I can get me a new purse.. Muahahhaa... :glasses:
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    So funny - my reward for my first small goal is a new purse too!!!!:happy:
  • Journey2Heaven
    Journey2Heaven Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I hopped on the scale today, it's been a long time but it seems I may be lighter than I thought so that is a victory for me. Also yesterday was my daughter's b-day. I bought her a double chocolate cake and i didn't even have a bite. that is a victory for me because chocolate is truly my weakness.
  • khein33
    khein33 Posts: 20
    Options
    Chocolate is a weakness of mine as well. I have yet to be able to not eat it if it's right there. I try to avoid the food areas at my work, but for people's birthdays they set up tables and sometime I'm blindsided by it and I have yet to control myself to continue walking.... UGH.

Awesome job though for not eating any of it and on the loss!! WAY TO GO!
  • titanium2012
    Options
    Yesterday was the first day anyone commented on my weight loss. And it wasn't just one person. It was 5 different people at different points throughout the day. It was like all of the sudden it was apparent that I'd been working out. Part of me felt good but the other part felt kind of weird. I've never experienced something like that before.
  • andilion
    andilion Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 10 of the 30 Day Shred! Moving on to level 2 tomorrow :)