helloooo so this is where your all hiding!

Options
twinkychops
twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
Hiya! I was wondering where all us brits were hanging out! glad to have found you . I'm new to all this so please be gentle! LOL Any other Devonshire dumplings out there?

Replies

• AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Cotswolds lass here, but I'm sure you'll find some fellow Devonians :-) Have fun on the site - I've been here since March and absolutely love it! xx
  • Pickyfingers
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Kent and have just rejoined this week, tried earlier in the year but lost the way!! this time going to keep going even with ups and downs. I am glad there is a group for us UK members! :happy:
  • twinkychops
    Options
    Hiya nice to meet you all :) i'm getting fed up with all my photos making me look pregnant so I'm going to try re4ally hard ....this time! lol
  • bluemoonvirgin
    bluemoonvirgin Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hiya nice to meet you all :) i'm getting fed up with all my photos making me look pregnant so I'm going to try re4ally hard ....this time! lol

Good luck ! I've been doing this since January 12 and I'm not very strict with myself (!) but the weight is gradually going. I'm in South Wales, visited Devon a couple of weeks ago if that counts for anything..... :glasses:
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I was wondering where all us brits were hanging out! glad to have found you . I'm new to all this so please be gentle! LOL Any other Devonshire dumplings out there?

Hello, I am from the other side of the Tamar in Cornwall. Feel free to add me x
  • phoenixoncemore
    phoenixoncemore Posts: 202 Member
    Options

Hello, I am from the other side of the Tamar in Cornwall. Feel free to add me x

Me too, feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    There are quite a few of us lurking around, you can tell by the diaries - if they're open - and the brand names of the food! I lead a busy life - supposed to be retired - and as some of my MFP friends have fallen by the wayside, you can add me - I try to give my friends a bit of support, as I find it so valuable myself - so limit my list to about 75 or so, and usually try and scroll back down 2 screens when I log on last thing at night to enter my food and exercise diary, and try and comment on how you're doing. But beware, I struggle to keep my sugars down to twice my goal - I'm a real chocoholic, and also with having my 5-a-day, so if your diaries are open I may comment on those!!
    So will look forward to getting to know some of you on this journey.
    BTW I am near Portsmouth, have been losing at a steady 1lb about a week - but it is not all down - I yo-yo about, and then suddenly seem to drop 3 lbs!
    Cheers!
  • twinkychops
    Options

Good luck ! I've been doing this since January 12 and I'm not very strict with myself (!) but the weight is gradually going. I'm in South Wales, visited Devon a couple of weeks ago if that counts for anything..... :glasses:
    absolutely! lol
    hello all :} lovely to meet you all x x x x
  • BeeH79
    BeeH79 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I was thinking exactly the same! So pleased to come across this group.
    I'm a hertfordshire girl, been on here just a week. Have decided that now my lil girl is 5, I can no longer call it baby weight!! I'm quite motivated at the moment but know that I will need some friends to help me keep on track!

BeeBs x
  • senami632
    senami632 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Liverpool here! :D
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Were Devonshire dreamers does that count?
    I live in Worcestershire which i love dont get me wrong but my parents, and our family friends would all much rather be the owners of a TQ post code, im secretly very surprised their not already....... we holiday in Brixham, we have been allowed the title of seasonal residents by some locals so not quite the tourists! woo! lol.
    x
  • julieat1960
    julieat1960 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, i'm from the west midlands and joined because i'm fed up of folks asking me when my due date is, so frustrating I wouldn't mind i'm in my early 50's lol. I'm here at different times thou and i'm always playing catch up as i'm a night shift worker but always willing to give a little support :happy:
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    i'm getting fed up with all my photos making me look pregnant so I'm going to try re4ally hard ....this time! lol

Or learn Photoshop :laugh: