Day 18-Friday August 31

Options
Good morning ladies

Haha thought I'd shock you all and post before bed :)

Hope you have great Friday bring on the weekend yay its a long one looking forward too relaxing and getting some runs and bike rides in

Replies

• dvelocity
    dvelocity Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,

I was shocked to see that someone else had posted already.
    I was stuffed yesterday all day long. I am trying to eat snacks in my daily calories. I just felt like I was eating all day long.

Today was weigh in for the Biggest Loser at work competition. I lost 2.2 this week so I am pretty happy about that!
    I am now in 18th place out of 32 - not too bad. Last week I was in th 25th place.

This weekend we are having a a party at our house so that is going to be challenging with yummy snacks and alcoholic beverages. It will be proceeded by a day of serious house cleaning and sweat and followed by a very long walk the fay after.

Deanna
  • JennyDuffy
    JennyDuffy Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I had a turning point today as managed to kick start my exercise regime again! whoop! I've had no motivation since I came back from my break away, and was worried it wouldn't return for a while, and was just sat on the sofa watching TV and thought "Right! get off your butt and jog around the park!"... and that's exactly what I did! Went back to week 1 of the C25K and found it easier than I thought I would!

So feeling motivated, eating healthy! Things are looking good! I will shift that holiday gain and more! :happy:

Jenny
  • JennyDuffy
    JennyDuffy Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Oh, and well done Deanna for jumping to 18th place with your biggest loser comp at work! that's brilliant! xx
  • nikihampton
    nikihampton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Calories have been on point but haven't ran or workout since the half last weekend. Today is moving day and that will require some cardio for sure. Right now I am trying to get organized and make a list of jobs that four children can do to "help" without being in the way of heavy lifting. I have to get my internet moved and will not be online for a couple of days. Hopefully not being able to log I will still stay on track.

Well, here we go...
  • greeniam
    greeniam Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a great day today.

Done with my medicine, can go back to normal now. Yayyyy. Anyway, I haven't stepped on the scale today, will tomorrow morning.

Good luck today, everyone!
  • sexy_RN88
    sexy_RN88 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Have been sooo lazy with checking in this past week--it was a crazy one! Hoping things will settle down soon!

Got on the scale this morning to discover that I am down to 209.4 pounds--I can't believe how close I am to ONEderland!!! :)

I thought for sure last week was a wash since my hubby persuaded me to have chicken fingers, french fries, mozzarella sticks and an Arby's roast beef sandwich, but I guess since I stayed within my calories, the weight came off anyway! Going to be much more mindful of making healthy choices this week--I feel sluggish after all that fat and salt! Time to go get a veggie delite from Subway and load it up with cucumbers, tomatoes and spinach! YUM!