Welcome to the Christmas Challenge

Options
Here is our official group! Feel free to chime in and say hi here!

I will create a topic to post in on SEPTEMBER 15TH-- no sooner!
There you will post your stats as of September 15th, DAY ONE.

I will have another topic October 15h (day 30), November 15th (day 60), and our final day December 15th (day 90). Please stop by and update us on these dates :)

I am adding everyone on this challenge to my personal MFP page so I can see how you all are doing and MOTIVATE!
Please do that with one another as well. The things a group of human-beings can do in 90 days with motivation & support! UNREAL! So proud of each and every one of you for joining this challenge and dedicating 90 days to bettering yourself! YOU ALL ROCK!

Replies

• valdbuck
    valdbuck Posts: 15
    Options
    Thank you very much. I'm looking forward to this challenge.
  • ninerschick
    ninerschick Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to the challenge...:smile:
  • tonyakaye
    tonyakaye Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am ready for this. I really want to stick to it and see a difference in the 90 days. We can ALL DO THIS :)
  • maryjboom
    maryjboom Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    THis will be good!
    I just can't believe that Christmas is that close.
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I am so ready for this :) I've already dropped 3 lbs! Feel free to add me!
  • Kioko1973
    Kioko1973 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Can't wait!! Feel free to add me as friend.
  • LauraDotts
    LauraDotts Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to blowing this challenge out of the water!
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Sooo excited to start this challenge with all of you! :happy: We can do this!!
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    So excited to be a part of this group! Let's rock this! (:
  • lynne1711
    Options
    I really need a challenge at the moment as I've got no willpower, so please add me to your group! Can't wait for Sept 15th to get started.
  • awader35
    Options
    This sounds like fun since I love Christmas and it will work as a holiday countdown too!
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    YESS! so happy to be part of this challenge. Generally I am the most unhappy in the winter, despite all the wonderful holidays. I gain weight and hate myself in all the family pictures, so this year I can't wait for it to be different! I want to look great in Christmas pictures and working out will hopefully help beat the blues that I sometimes experience due to the dark weather and cold.
  • DisneyFreak76
    Options
    Let's do it!
  • tryn2getright
    tryn2getright Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ready.....Set.....Go
  • eliz_in_pink
    eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing this for all of us babe! You kick butt :)
  • bopper
    bopper Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just finished Shred and want to start RI30. Anyone else doing it?
  • thepowertower
    Options
    Hi,

what a great motivation for getting through fall and the holidays! I'm ready to go now - can't wait until September 15th - I got a lot to do and am ready to begin.
    :D
  • nellsbells1
    nellsbells1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just finished Shred and want to start RI30. Anyone else doing it?

I'm doing it. I started 2 weeks ago and do it every other day, alternating with killer buns and thighs.Love it!

Can't wait to start the challenge...must ask Santa for some new clothes for Christmas :)
  • cherrym03
    cherrym03 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to do this!! Can't wait to see what my scale shows on December 15th!! :D
  • kruggsy
    kruggsy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm ready for ya.