showjumper Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    My first Challenge group :)

Can't wait to start and succeed!

Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • Kath888
    Kath888 Posts: 17
    Options
    I am so ready for this. It will be nice to be in a group that wants the same thing as myself.
  • alaskagrown86
    Options
    Starting the Sept 30DS Challenge tomorrow but looking for a longer challenge so this sounds great to me, I'm in! Finding the motivation has always been a struggle for me so I'm looking forward to the motivation of you all and being able to provide it to other in return. :)
  • PearGum
    PearGum Posts: 5
    Options
    This is exciting. I am glad to be part of this group. :)

We will do amazing!
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Can't wait!!! Just having the word Christmas in the group name makes it "fun"!!!:happy:
  • Jazznation901
    Jazznation901 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is my first challenge! Yay!
  • niemand88f
    niemand88f Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good challenge idea, I would like to be well on the way to my goal weight before I see my family at Christmas. Feel free to add me :)
  • mrswardy88
    mrswardy88 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    During the fall and winter I tend to pack on the pounds. And I get annoyed with the beginning of the new year, getting healthier is being promoted as a new years resolution, then the spring you have to have a summer ready body. No I want to CONTINUE being healthy so I don't have a crunch time for the body i want. So yeah I'm joining!
  • pars1981
    pars1981 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Really looking forward to this challenge! Christmas here we come!
  • Kioko1973
    Kioko1973 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I will be doing a mish mosh of activities throughout the challenge because I get bored quickly. Here are some of the things I will be doing:

Bob Harper Kettlebell Cardio Shred (LOVE!!! better than JM30DS)
    Elliptical
    Treadmill
    Walk/Run
    100's workout - see below

100 Jumping Jacks (Wide arms- works chest)
    90 Crunches
    80 Squats (With or without weights)
    70 Leg Lifts (Floor and/or Hanging)
    60 Jumping Jacks (Wide arms- works chest)
    50 Crunches
    40 Squats (With or without weights)
    30 Leg Lifts (Floor and/or Hanging)
    20 Jumping Jacks (Wide arms- works chest)
    10 Minute Walk/Run/Jog (any cardio...run in place...NO EXCUSES)
    Take 5 Stretch and Breathe!

• Floor and hanging leg lifts can be done using a 5lb medicine ball for more advanced workout.
    • Don't use too heavy a weight when doing weighted squats. Back should remain erect and knees don't go over toes. Too heavy a weight compromises form which causes injury.
    • Wide arm jacks - hold your palms out facing forward instead of overhead jacks. Engages your chest for an added bonus.
    • ALWAYS, ALWAYS keep your core tight!
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    this looks awesome!! add me :)
  • GangsterKim50
    Options
    Let's do this!! :wink:
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I'm raring to go -Wanna try and burn 2lb per week for the period - thats 1000 cals per day total deficit - should be possible with a lot of hard work and watching what to eat. I'm planning to add people as well. Please don't be afraid not to accept though as I know we all do this differently. I think integrating ourselves in the group can and will really help motivate us. 3 months to make a big impact on our lives for now and for the future - we can do it :-)
  • grammiejul
    grammiejul Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am beyond excited and raring to go! This is my first challenge too and I am really looking forward to it! Nothing much better than having others to cheer on and cheer you on!
  • TAHALLEY
    Options
    Looking forward to this challenge! I am new here....today is my first day to a healthier me!
  • acrowder150
    Options
    Excited to challenge myself, and excited to have a group of people to do this with =)
  • sayavel
    sayavel Posts: 10
    Options
    I just barely joined myfitnesspal to keep track of food/exercise and use the blog space for tracking my journey to health and wellbeing. I thought this would be a supportive group as well because it gives me a goal to shoot for, and Christmas is a good target point! If I don't post often don't think I have given up because I won't. Thanks for this group to join. Add me to your friend list. I am only using my PC because I only have a Nook Tablet and the app is not on it. No IPad or IPhone yet here.
    :flowerforyou:
  • bluedecor
    Options
    I'm going overseas next year and that's got me revved up to be serious about my fitness. Here's to the first 90 days .
  • nabzilla_uk
    nabzilla_uk Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi please add me everyone :) ready for a new challenge!
  • ktbkitten
    Options
    I'm in! I can't wait to look hot in all the holiday pictures!!