Welcome to the Christmas Challenge

Options

Replies

• FitterTerri
    FitterTerri Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in! Here in Australia Christmas Day is in the middle of summer so beach wear is essential. Can you tell me what stats we will be recording. I'm assuming weight, but will we be measuring too?

Can't wait for it to start.
  • mh569
    mh569 Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm so excited to do this with you all!
  • taffyRN84
    taffyRN84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    count me in, I just started Insanity yesterday and i can't wait to see the end results, and to be honest i can't wait to see how much i lose from my starting weight yesterday til my starting weight with you guys on the 15th. I'm excited :-)
  • eeps62
    eeps62 Posts: 1
    Options
    Can't wait so excited to be part of this goup.
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone meets their goals and stays driven during the challenge! good luck everyone
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    My birthday is Dec 13. The big 4-0. I already have as my goal to lose 20 pounds by then, this challenge will help keep me going when I feel like stopping. AND help get past that dreaded 4th Thursday in November. I can't wait!
  • Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Lets do it!!
  • sage_lewis15
    Options
    cant wait!!
  • prancingpixie99
    prancingpixie99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This one is exciting. I'm ready :D
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • morriganamazing
    Options
    Yay! :glasses: Is just what I needed

28032347.png
  • blessingsx2
    blessingsx2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Is Christmas really that close?? I really hope I can meet my goal by than!! Good luck everyone ;)
  • BARBY1956
    Options
    Great idea, count me in!!
  • BARBY1956
    Options
    Bopper:

I just finished the 2nd of 4 workouts with Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30. I think I will do the 2nd workout one more week before going on to the 3rd workout. It has been amazing to me how quickly I saw results. I have not exercised seriously for years. I saw results from this DVD by the third day of the first week. It has kept me motivated. I love it. I was concerned that I might not be able to do it because I'm 56 years old. But I have pushed myself and it has been so satisfying. I actually meant to buy 30 Day Shred because a co-worker was using it and having good results but I picked up the wrong one. A happy accident I guess.
  • ZivileZu
    ZivileZu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm excited about this one! :)
  • texasgal22
    texasgal22 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I saw this earlier and needed to think about my own challenge. I am going with a total loss of 30 lbs by December 15th; I already have 9lbs and two extra weeks to get a jump start. I've always loved the holiday candies only this year I really need to resist - strengthen my will power. I think 7 lbs in a month for 3 months is a bit ambitious. I would really like to succeed and achieve that goal.
  • oker673
    oker673 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need the motivation. Goal is to lose 24 pounds from the start to the end.
  • leska1216
    Options
    This will be my first challenge group so I really do need some clear directions. If pics are required to be posted, I will not be able to participate -- no camera.

I like the actual dates set for weigh ins.

My birthday is Dec 16, so this is awesome.

My first goal to reach is to lose 20 pounds. I'm down 7 so the extra 13 falls in nicely.

Motivation is great, we all need it.
  • fawn3400
    Options
    Just joined the group....cant wait to see what i can lose from now until christmas....with the help of mt fitness pal, Tops, and the christmas challenge i should have enough support to do this
  • mwoods5716
    mwoods5716 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Count me in!