8-31-2012: Fabulous Friday

Options
As we bring another week to a close just wanted to remind everyone to make smart choices if you are going tailgating!

My fabulous Friday moment started early when a girlfriend told me, I looked fabulous and like a skinny minny... I guess some people are starting to notice!

Replies

• lepow
    lepow Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm going to visit family this weekend that I haven't seen since September of last year, and I'm uber-excited!! I know I"ll be subject to a deluge of cocktails, beer, birthday cake, and steak; I'll do my best to keep it under control. It's going to be a fabulous weekend!!
  • donnasjohnson
    donnasjohnson Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    This weekend is going to be tough, tons of stuff going on and lots of food and beverages everywhere I turn. Family dinner out tonight but planned in advanced so didn't go over my calories even though I didn't get a chance to earn back any extra exercise calories. One day down, three to go!
  • cmecme
    cmecme Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness - I thought i was dying - I got the flu (best guess) and since thursday have been flat on my back. Sweating, chills, fever, aches, coughing, headache. Thursday I was lying on the tile floor in my bathroom, tears streaming down my eyes, just trying to breath.

I'm about 50% today. I'm down three pounds because I cant eat - no appetite, drinking gatorade and tea and water and all the fluids i can.

I'm wondering how to recover? When can i start to work out and what should i do? What are the best things to eat once my appetite returns? I know i've lost progress on my c25k efforts. Right now its taking as much energy to go to the bathroom as it did to run 3 miles. I'm sooooo bummed.

On top of it all - i missed the wedding i was so looking forward too. No way could i have flown:sad: