Week 5 - 8/27-9/2

Options
2»

Replies

• MGMum
    MGMum Posts: 29
    Options
    Great work!

I finished W6D1 this morning. I almost found it harder than W5D3. I don't know why; it was back to intervals. I think I ran faster though, because I had to add an extra block so I could get the 5 minute cool down walk in. I have no idea how fast I run because I can't figure out that Nike + app. I also don't have a heart rate monitor. It's beating faster than usual, that much I know! LOL.
  • ingalynn
    ingalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You are all AWESOME!! You've made it through half of the program. Be so proud of yourselves! Keep pushing to do your best and before you know it you will be doing things you couldn't have imagined just 4 weeks ago! In the modified words of Dory from "Nemo"..."Just keep running, just keep running" haha! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • leaann3
    leaann3 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to read all these posts because I'm going to start week 5 this week and I'm a little freaked out by it all.
  • estherwhetstone
    estherwhetstone Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Today I did week 5 day 1. I did it!! I was really tired my second 5 min run but pushed through
  • Overboard_Eater
    Overboard_Eater Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Completed week 5 day 3 yesterday. I was so proud of myself I almost cried. I have never before in my life jogged for that amount of time. Maybe not even half that amount :)

I didn't push myself very hard because I really just wanted to finish. I am looking forward to the next few weeks and have my eye on a 5K Sept 23rd which would be the first day of week 9 for me.

I AM SO EXCITED!
  • AsellusReborn
    AsellusReborn Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Completed week 5 day 3 yesterday. I was so proud of myself I almost cried. I have never before in my life jogged for that amount of time. Maybe not even half that amount :)

I didn't push myself very hard because I really just wanted to finish. I am looking forward to the next few weeks and have my eye on a 5K Sept 23rd which would be the first day of week 9 for me.

I AM SO EXCITED!

Congratulations, what an achievement!!