Happy Weekend!

Options
Here's to a great weekend for all. May we have strength in sticking to our goals, and may we draw inspiration and drive from the world around us!

Replies

• anamy90
    Options
    You too. I'm having a bit of a boring one as want to see some good results by the end of the month. Don't want to go off the wagon just yet haha.
  • KristaWhee
    KristaWhee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    We are celebrating our 6 year anniversary this weekend, so I know dinner will be "off the charts" we are going to a fancy steakhouse that we have been eyeing up for a year. sooo... elliptical and walking 3 miles today. I know i will still eat "smart" but I am going to enjoy our celebration. have a great weekend everyone and stay safe.
  • anamy90
    Options
    We are celebrating our 6 year anniversary this weekend, so I know dinner will be "off the charts" we are going to a fancy steakhouse that we have been eyeing up for a year. sooo... elliptical and walking 3 miles today. I know i will still eat "smart" but I am going to enjoy our celebration. have a great weekend everyone and stay safe.

Congrats on your 6 year anniversary. Enjoy it.
  • NatashaRuz
    Options
    Congratulations on your anniversary!! :)
  • sareyezz23
    Options
    Happy weekend! Guys! Look forward to everyone's weigh ins on Monday :)