INSANITY Fit Test Results Day 1 vs Day 16

Options
jonesdav254
jonesdav254 Posts: 99 Member
I had a slight wait to get to my 2nd Fit test due to some business travel Still, the results are pretty good even with the slight interruption.

Insanity Fit test results after 2 weeks:
................................................................. Aug 22.............Aug 5................% change:

Switch Kicks................................................124..................101...................22.0

Power Jacks.................................................56.....................56.....................0.0

Power Knees................................................97.....................87....................11.0

Globe Jumps................................................13.....................11.....................18.0

Suicide Jumps.............................................13......................12......................7.5

Push-up Jacks..............................................35.....................29.....................20.6

Low-Plank Oblique.......................................66.....................52.....................26.9

Replies

• michelledelib
    Options
    That is awesome! Thanks for posting... I am just finishing week 1 of Insanity - so this is inspiring.