Super Charged Saturday 9/1

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Today I am going to make it simple...go further then you normally would! I got up and went exercised early! NOW KNOW I AM NOT A MORNING BIRD!!!!! But I did and went further then I normally would! Start today and go longer if 3-15 min longer do that! Do a short spurt of exercise you normally would not do! I did sprints...so let's go hard!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• MzFury
    MzFury Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I thought I wouldn't have time to get in a workout today but decided I will FIGHT to squeeze in a 20-minute kickbox fastfix routine in the middle of everything.
  • fajeeta
    fajeeta Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Oh I like this!!! I'll post after my workout. Go get em, everyone!!
  • fajeeta
    fajeeta Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Did it!!!! I rode farther than I've ever ridden before and on a hillier stretch than I usually choose to ride. Added about three miles and I'll have to look up the elevation change... Woot!
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    after reading this, i called my kids to get ready as I was walking them to Asda (4.2miles walk there and back) we need some stationery stuff for back to school on Monday, I was going to get my OH to give me a lift along on Sunday (he cycles every Sat) and we normally veg today it's my rest day, so we walked and on route we feed the ducks at the locale lake :)
  • Skeen903
    Skeen903 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Sadly for me today it was just getting in a workout period. I jogged/walked 5.5 miles yesterday (longest I have ever went). The day before that was my personal trainer. But I did manage to get in my P90 sculp 3- workout even if it was at 6pm.
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I usually do two or more physical workouts but today I was blessed to get in a 60 minute vigorous stationary bike ride. I usually end my day with a surplus of calories but today I ended with -19.

In other words if today was opposite day then I passed otherwise I fail. Sorry.

You all are an inspiration and I appreciate your sharing, thank you.