4 month surgiversary 70 lbs down.

Options
Fat2Flaca
Fat2Flaca Posts: 3 Member
I lost 30lbs pre op on diet and exercise and since 4/25/12 I have lost another 70 lbs bringing me to 100lbs weightloss! I am estatic and feeling like a million bucks. I started bloging on tumblr at Fat2Flaca.tumblr.com. This grew into a FB Fan page at facebook.com/fat2flaca and a twitter @fat2flaca. I have gotten an overwhelming response from my friends, family and strangers encouraging me and also explain to me how I motivate them. This is NIGHT and DAY compared to where i was just a few months ago. I am hosting a local event at a new plus size store and named it, "Plus, Fit & Fabulous" and am excited to be provided some of my recipes, food samples and free zumba by my close friends! Plusfitfabulous.eventbright.com

Basically, I couldnt be happier and for pics check ou my FB. Newbies hang in there! Stalls happen, Ive had one for 2 weeks but I just started bootcamp and am gonna kick this stalls *kitten*! make sure that you dont take this surgery as a miracle procedure because if you dont workout and eat clean, you may reach goal, but you will not MAINTAIN IT. We are blessed to have a second opportunity at life and Im going to make sure I do it right the second time around!

Replies