Options
helen8297
helen8297 Posts: 66 Member
I can post an actual loss!! Wahoo!!

Replies

• selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    great job, you had a great week and see the results on Sunday, try to carry that to this week....i also had a loss this week
  • lessofme65
    lessofme65 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I gained this week which sucks but no one's fault but my own. I consider myself lucky that I only gained 1 pound, I expected more than that. Time to get back on track now!!!
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I gained this week which sucks but no one's fault but my own. I consider myself lucky that I only gained 1 pound, I expected more than that. Time to get back on track now!!!

i gain a pound all the time and the following week i lose it....sometimes its what you eat last night or water weight so dont think about it to much, you have done a great job so have a good week and hope to lose it next Sunday
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options

Yippee! So happy for you!
    I only lost .8 lbs this week, but I will take it (like I have a choice haha)
  • tinyjaz
    tinyjaz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm going backwards! Bad weekend, I need to re-group! Congrats on all the losses.
  • TheresaC928
    Options
    Me too! Now 3 lb since started this Round 3 challenge. I am going to update my spreadsheet now and just weigh in on Mondays instead. ;)
  • laural70
    Options
    I lost a pound but I have been up and down a lot recently. I will keep plugging away!
  • rszalley
    rszalley Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    it kills me that I did fan-fricken-tastic last week (dropped 3.5 pounds)...but because we went away for the weekend, I suck at remembering to drink water and I sat a LOT (trying to get caught up with work stuff as well as visiting DH's family), I've got a 2.5# gain for today.

So I'm up w/w, down over total but just annoyed.

The totally awesome thing? If you consider this one of my standard spikes after a weekend, this is the lowest "spike" I've had in a very long time. So maybe I'm finally under my first big plateau??????
  • fatmom51
    fatmom51 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That's fantastic! Keep up the good work and thanks again for setting up this challenge. I'll be posting my new weight each Monday morning. (That's my official weigh-in day/time)
  • hairsprayhon
    hairsprayhon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hi, this week I lost 5 lbs. But unfortunately the week before I had gained 4 lbs. It was rough going below the 50 mark on my tracker, I was feeling so good about that. I think that disappointment kept me extra motivated this week because I really wanted to see that 50 mark again. That is halfway for me. I think my weight gain was probably partly due to retaining water from a lot of salt, so I don't think I either gained or lost 5 lbs. of fat in the past week. In any event I am back on track after my first gain since I joined MFP in January.
    Since I have been away from this board, I want to say good luck to everyone, I know we will lose more together than we can alone.

SPREADSHEET help, when I added my name back to the spreadsheet I bumped the total section and I don't know how to fix it.
  • jsande10
    jsande10 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    awesome, well done
  • jsande10
    jsande10 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    well I weighed myself this morning and had anice lose, but I haven't added it to the spreadsheet as I'm pretty sure it'sdue to being sick, which is why it's taken me a few estra days to check in. Congrats to everyone who has had a lose this week, and for those not so lucky, keep plugging away, everyday you try is an extra day towards your goal of making it.