so when and wehre to meet?

Options
Squible
Squible Posts: 359 Member
Lets get this meet up started!
I live just outside London IN Epsom so I can easily get into central London Or Clapham really :)

How about you guys?

Replies

• Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I am in EAST London near Stradford so Central London is Ok for me too ..
  • cs821
    cs821 Posts: 48
    Options
    I live in south east london, I work in central london so anywhere is good for me :smile:
  • Squible
    Options
    Cool, I think Central will be grood for ths first meet up and then if it all goes well we could travel to different peoples 'favourite' places or towns etc and explore more of London as I only really now central and South West area....and Epsom hah

Just trying to think of a good easy place....like near waterloo/ charing cross..what are peoples thoughts generic starbucks/costa place or some unique different cafe place. I dnt really know any from experience but I'm sure Time out London would have some good options.

Also I'm busy the next few weekends, so what are peoples thoughts on end of the monthor even during the week in the evening (I work 9-5 mon-fri in Surbiton so can easily get a train into London after work)
  • Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Charring Cross / Covent Garden would be good for me, I am in South London. I'd prefer Monday to Thursday evenings, weekends tend to be family (or football)
  • elinakalna
    Options
    I'm from West London and have to plan ahead if I'm going to C London as I usually drive to work.

Starbucks and Costa is not fun, same everywhere, no soul or personality. Would be cool to find nice unique coffee houses. I have one near me in Pithanger lane (not far form Ealing Broadway) but that would be too far for the rest to get to. I know lovely little cafe with amazing cakes (not saying that we should eat those) just off the Regent street. I am sure there are lots of hidden gems in the capital.
  • Tiggermummy
    Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Can I suggest Cafe Vergnano There is one on Charing Cross Road just up from Leicester Square tube station.
    Or their south bank or holborn ones are bigger stores. (chx one has no toilets its that small)
    Their coffee is amazing and the chocolate is worth a days worth of calories!!!!!

http://www.caffevergnano1882.co.uk/location.php
  • Squible
    Options
    Can I suggest Cafe Vergnano There is one on Charing Cross Road just up from Leicester Square tube station.
    Or their south bank or holborn ones are bigger stores. (chx one has no toilets its that small)
    Their coffee is amazing and the chocolate is worth a days worth of calories!!!!!

http://www.caffevergnano1882.co.uk/location.php

I think this is a really good idea as they are open late every night...I cant find the Charing X one on the map and google maps doesnt show southbank all teh way haha.

So when are people free?
  • blackcoffeeandcherrypie
    Options
    I'm free Monday or Wednesday evening next week?
  • cs821
    cs821 Posts: 48
    Options
    End of the month is great for me I'm off work from the 22nd September, so anytime that week would be great. I work random hours so would need advance notification for any other dates. Looking forward to it. keep me posted :smile: