Hello

Options
Kap10
Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
Firstly, thanks to Squible for setting up this group .. well done.
Second, if anyone wants to friend me then pleasesend an invite - just mention you are from here.
Third ... Hi all. I am kap, another nickname is kappacino which is also my twitter handle i.e. @kappacino and appropriate for a coffee group. I am 50 something and live in Forest Hill with wife of 32 years, chinchilla and two "kids" who move in and move out regularly. My profile covers the rest.

On my mfp journey i have just "done" 250 days and met my first target, just another 21 Lbs to go.

See ya soon

Replies

• Tiggermummy
    Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I am mummy to two girls. I have been on this journey since December 2010.
    I havent reached my primary goal yet have been stuck hovering for a year, trying to find the
    best way to move forward.

I work in central London and eldest goes to school in Covent Garden, she is my only limiting factor for meeting up...

Toni
  • healthynat31
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    Great idea! fully up for meeting and encouraging each other along the road to health!
    nat
  • MarinaPacheco
    MarinaPacheco Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I've been on this site for the last 14 months! It really works for me. I'm also in SE London and would love to meet more MFP people in the capital.
  • jumadey
    jumadey Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey people,

I'm also a fellow South Londoner (currently working in Central). I'm loving MFP and the encouragement/support that comes with it! - please feel free to add me ;)
  • Squible
    Squible Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hello peeps,

Currently South west London(ish) in epsom but work in surbiton. Actually currently looking for a flat share south east London ha.

I'm 23 and actually come from Lancashire so not vnn many friends down here atm so hopefully this will help!
  • PapaDunx
    Options
    Hello peeps,

Currently South west London(ish) in epsom but work in surbiton. Actually currently looking for a flat share south east London ha.

I'm 23 and actually come from Lancashire so not vnn many friends down here atm so hopefully this will help!

LMAO!! Im from the east end (Forest Gate, Plaistow, East Ham) and currently living in Lancashire ... I wanna come home peeps :sad:
  • stephaniekhani
    stephaniekhani Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm in SW London and work in Central London. Would love to meet up with any like-minded ladies sometime!
  • moonpoppy
    moonpoppy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hallo everyone *wave*
    I live and work in Wimbledon (SW20) - always very happy to buddy-up and keep those good intentions where they should be - in my direct line of vision!! x
  • kkgoli
    kkgoli Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hello everyone, i have joined mfp couple of months ago but seriously started uy sing few days ago. i started with logging in my food habits and will soon start getting the workouts on...