September goals!!!

Options
What are your September weight loss goals??

Weight/inches??

Exercise?

Replies

• casey1135
    Options
    I lost 6.2 lbs in august. I was short my goal weight loss by 2.2 lbs. :-(

I kinda fell off towards the middle of the month so I'm pretty happy with my results so far.

i'd like to lose 2.4 lbs by september 15th putting me at 180.

and by Oct 1 I'm shooting for another 6.2 lbs for the moth. putting me at 176 BELOW my PRE PREGGO WEIGHT!! A total of 5o lbs off since week 40 of pregnancy.

IF I can hit my goal sooner than 10/1 i will think of a NICE goal gift!!!
  • caramellips06
    caramellips06 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    well I hit my goal last month of 10 lbs in shooting for atleast 8lbs lost this month maybe drop a pant size too complete 30ds tone up blot more home luck with ur goals
  • h2kerrigan
    Options
    I'd like to be down to 190 by the end of the month--right now i'm at 195.5 so I think that's pretty doable. I wanted to start couch to 5k this month, but with how hot it is, I'm going to hold off until the weather gets a little cooler so that I can take LO on runs with me!

Good luck with your goals everyone!
  • gwenabee10
    Options
    I would like to lose 5lbs.just as happy to maintain my weight & lose some of the softness from the pregancy. I never have did any measurements. I just want to be able to fit in my pre-pre-preggo clothes(I have a 20mth & 3mth). But who knows when that will happen I was at my fittest then doing p90x (found out I was preggo with a week left to finish program;() I am the weight I was when I found out I was preggo with ds. Since I started back at work I felt like the weight stopped coming off but I'm not workin out everyday too & not gaining so I guess I'm happy with that!
  • jenthepeach
    Options
    My September goal is a bit ambitious but I'd love to lose 8-10lbs by Oct! I have 33lbs to go to where I was before this baby and then another 20lbs to get back to pre preggo weight...seems so daunting! :( so my first goal is to lose at least 10lbs before baby's baptism on Oct 21st. I'm going to be hitting the elliptical first thing tomorrow morning!
  • msvickers
    Options
    I'd liked to lose five pounds! From 145 to 140 lbs. I'm still 15 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight. I probably won't ever get there again, so I gotta get used to being a bit heavier than before.