Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What pony do you identify with?

Hey, I just started this diet a couple of days ago and would like some friends thanks. So what pony are you most alike too? Me, I'm most like Twilight Sparkle

Replies

• _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    I'm a mix of Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie with a smidge of Rainbow Dash mixed in :smile:
  • I identify with Porky Pony.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    I'm probably a mixture of Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie...with a heaping handful of Fluttershy.
  • dutchscout
    dutchscout Posts: 3 Member
    Twilight + AppleJack
    Works hard, is a bit socially awkward, but enjoys leading when necessary, especially when working on large projects.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    A mix of Twilight, Rarity and Pinkie Pie, I think. I'm a bookworm and I love to learn, but I'm also a fashionista with a big heart. And I can party when I want to :wink:
  • Twilight with a little bit of Rarity's melodrama, but none of the fashion sense.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    I relate the most to Fluttershy (and a little Twilight Sparkle).
  • StrawberryAqua
    StrawberryAqua Posts: 16 Member
    The same as abberbabber!
    Most of Twilight's personality, but not as cynical; artistic like Rarity, but with jewelry; and some of Pinkie Pie's random humor.
    My friends use me as an encyclopaedia; trust my opinion of what looks good; and really love my witty, smart sense of humor. Really, I have a wide range of humor.
  • I'm shy like Fluttershy, sometimes too afraid to speak up, but its not always. I'm also just very quiet.

I can see myself more in Luna, I wish people appreciated my talents that seemed to be eclipsed by my siblings. I am also misunderstood, people are afraid of me >_>; Probably because of how I dress. People were more afraid of me in high school than they are now though. I also looove the moon. I'm a Cancer so being a moonchild makes me feel very connected to Luna :D
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Yeah, I relate to fluttershy, that was what I was like when I was younger. I am shy, quiet and gentle. I love animals and nature and I'm a mom so I relate to her nurturing. But, I am also very strong and stand up for myself and others, so that is why I relate to her. I'm not fearful like her. Also, I like that she can fly. I love to read, learn, research and I'm skeptical, so I relate to twilight sparkle, but I can't do magic.
  • sithmuffin
    sithmuffin Posts: 88 Member
    Twilight Sparkle with a mix of Fluttershy and a bit of Pinkie
  • gmad87
    gmad87 Posts: 24 Member
    I can see a little bit of myself in all of the mane six, but I think Applejack and Rainbow Dash resonate with me the most because honesty and loyalty are important traits to me.
  • Oh dear. This is a hard one.
  • goffley3
    goffley3 Posts: 68 Member
    Rarity! Love her!
  • Nekoashi
    Nekoashi Posts: 220 Member
    I always thought I was a lot like Applejack and Twilight, but then I I took the Myers Briggs personality test to see which pony I was most like. It turns out I am like Rarity! :heart:

After thinking about it, it makes a lot of sense since I am artistic and creative, very generous of myself and my time/supplies, concerned with my looks and hair (I had a decade of bad hair :laugh: I don't want to go back to that time LOL) and I do have some of her flaws :ohwell: but they're part of who I am :)

Here's the chart if anyone's interested! :smile:
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/129/180/Myerspony.jpg?1306994816
  • gmad87
    gmad87 Posts: 24 Member
    I always thought I was a lot like Applejack and Twilight, but then I I took the Myers Briggs personality test to see which pony I was most like. It turns out I am like Rarity! :heart:

After thinking about it, it makes a lot of sense since I am artistic and creative, very generous of myself and my time/supplies, concerned with my looks and hair (I had a decade of bad hair :laugh: I don't want to go back to that time LOL) and I do have some of her flaws :ohwell: but they're part of who I am :)

Here's the chart if anyone's interested! :smile:
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/129/180/Myerspony.jpg?1306994816

Going by the chart I'm totally Big Mac. Eyup.
  • Codefox
    Codefox Posts: 308 Member
    I'm pretty much almost as awesome as Dashie.
  • i am a giant pinky pie.
  • Pinky Pie, no friends with pinky promise with me.
  • twinkiemon
    twinkiemon Posts: 216 Member
    Definitely Twilight Sparkle - I'm a socially awkward adorkable bookworm. ^.^ There's a bit of Fluttershy and a smidge of Pinkie Pie in here as well.