Monday Week 3

Options
mlashay
mlashay Posts: 166 Member
Happy happy Monday/ Labor day!

How are we feeling starting this new week?

Like I said yesterday, I have been disappointed in my lack of physical activity the last few weeks. And this week that will change.
The mini challenge for this week will be to do AT LEAST 6 hours of physical activity. That breaks down to about an hour a day with a day to rest. The more you move the better.

Halloween is 9 weeks away. I have still yet to come up with a costume idea, so I think I will be browsing and order a costume a size smaller as motivation for myself.

We can do this! And I am so proud to see how well some of you are doing! Thank you for being motivation for me as well.:flowerforyou:

Lets make this week the best we possibly can.:happy:

Replies

• Lizajane42
    Lizajane42 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for 9 hours this week- a similar number to last week.

I usually walk about an hour a day and do Zumba several times a week, which I think is plenty, so I just want to stay consistent!

I also have yet to determine Halloween costume. I think that this will be my goal this week- to make a list of ideas and start making/ordering things I need for the chosen idea!
  • alhunt8587
    Options
    Happy Labor Day! :)

My mini-challenge for the week is to be extra good on my workouts and eating right. I have a huge all day concert to go to this coming Saturday and I highly doubt there will be any healthy foods served there. I will be using that day as a cheat day so I have to be on my best behavior all week!!

I hope everyone has a great week! :)
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    omg, 9 weeks away. i hope i can make it.

one down for the day.

rode my bike for an hour
  • JS268
    JS268 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm finally renewing my gym membership tomorrow :) so this is a perfect challenge to have.

Hope everyone had a nice long weekend!
  • BrownEyedGirl130
    Options
    Week 1 (8/20): 175.2 lbs
    Week 2 (8/27): 176.4 lbs (+1.2)
    Week 3 (9/03): 174.8 lbs (- 0.4)

Goal-
    I'm gonna start training for a 5K....Couch to 5K :)
    Will also do 30 Day Shred.

So after a bad start I am down from the starting weight on 8/20...I must keep this up cuz every little bit counts :D
  • cmccoy0901
    cmccoy0901 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My mini goal for this week is to push for 5 workouts this week and to get down to one soft drink a day
  • keeleen
    Options
    Hey everyone! Hope you are having a wonderful labor day! I missed posting in yesterday's forum, but I'm back today. I didn't sleep as well last week as I have previously, but I was sick, so I'm going to blame that.... Also why I didn't do so well eating, and then this weekend was just horrendous! So my mini challenge is to workout for 6 hours, but hopefully more... And to get back on track with my eating. I'm starting a fitness challenge at my gym this week, so I'm sure my trainer will be extra tough, so that will help me get back on track too! I'll check in my weight loss on thursday! Happy tracking everyone!
  • Iwillblossom
    Iwillblossom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I haven't commented in a couple of days. My goal this week is to get back on track with healthy eating and exercise. I did OK with the nutrition part last week, but did not exercise enough. Also, I need to drink more water this week and stop consuming so much sodium! Have a wonderful week everyone hope you had a great Labor Day. :smile:
  • loserchick
    loserchick Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Awesome challenge! I'm definitely on board with that as my exercise was really lacking last week.
  • kikilieb
    kikilieb Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I can't believe we're already on week 3! I did catch up on sleep and now feel very good and rarin' to go. I don't have any problem with a physical activity challenge, but I am still struggling to get back into my weight lifting for the upper body. I spent last week as well as a good bit of this weekend restocking my cupboards and freezer so now that I have most of my cooking done for the month I will be able to switch my focus back to my body :bigsmile: