Weigh in (1st Sept)

Options
Charlottina
Charlottina Posts: 87 Member
Hope you are all well!!

Just in case I do not have internet tomorrow morning I thought that I would post this now.

Do not forget to post your starting weight to the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ami3FDc4piJDdExZV2Fub21vRUMwU0pZalJHb0FnMkE#gid=0

Also do not forget that the first challenge starts so get drinking water and post that on the challenges section. Simon has had some fun with conditional formatting so you will see your box go green if you get a point :)

Also feel free to let us know your starting weight and discuss them on this thread :)

Happy weigh in and water drinking !!

Replies

• usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to getting started, I had to go check out the change so I putt a 1 in just to see it turn green (I'm not cheating I deleted out my 1) but very cool!!!!
  • B_Mindful
    B_Mindful Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'll have internet access tomorrow, but no scale, so I'm checking in today. Starting weight 242, duly noted on the spreadsheet. Now I'm off to pack for a weekend away. We shall see what three and a half days of restaurant food does to my numbers next week! Good luck, everyone!
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Hi, i didn't see my name on the list. :smile:
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options

Did you add yourself? If you're having any trouble, contact SimonLock- he's a spreadsheet Guru!

I'll be weighing in today as well and will probably need to update my cells on the Challenge portion of the sheet on Monday- on weekends I'm usually just on my phone. I'll try to get online but can't promise.
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    I'm not sure if I added my infor correctly...
  • sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this challange. I'm so excited about it. Good luck everyone.
  • praskovka
    Options
    Can't wait! This challenge is awesome :) I don't have problem with drinking water actually but it's still a challenge for me.Somewhere in the group was mentioned that we're team.So let's do it people,I bet we can :flowerforyou:
    Maybe I'm too excited but who cares :laugh:
  • goldair23
    Options
    YAY! I'M EXCITED TO GET THIS *kitten* INTO SHAPE FOR SUMMER! xo
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options

Did you add yourself? If you're having any trouble, contact SimonLock- he's a spreadsheet Guru!

I'll be weighing in today as well and will probably need to update my cells on the Challenge portion of the sheet on Monday- on weekends I'm usually just on my phone. I'll try to get online but can't promise.
    Opps, thanks, I didn't know I was supposed to add myself, lol. Just did it , thanks!
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 91.4 kgs
    Day 2: 90.6 kgs

Stomach bugs are good for some things...
  • jenn0113
    Options
    No idea if I did it right - I added my name and saved it but it may have just saved for myself. SW 154.4, CW 152.2, GW 135
  • kateflourishes
    kateflourishes Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    hope it's not too late to join. will update the spreadsheet with my weight in the morning.