Introductions

Options
87clovers
87clovers Posts: 22 Member
I think we should start by saying a little about yourself.
What is your....
Ultimate goal?
Favorite snack?
Favorite way to exersice?
Favorite Holiday?

My ultimate goal is in the 150's
I am really diggin pickles lately
I am running/ walking/ strength
I like St.Patricks day and Christmas

Replies

• TNFirefly
    TNFirefly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    My name is Marie.

What is your....
    Ultimate goal? 135
    Favorite snack? healthy - fat free bran muffin. unhealthy - really greasy buttery popcorn
    Favorite way to exersice? - classes at my gym
    Favorite Holiday? - halloween and Christmas

Halloween goal is 3s-ville. I want to get under 400 lbs.
  • Cronen_S
    Options
    Hello! I'd love to be a part of this!
    Ultimate goal?
    Favorite snack?
    Favorite way to exersice?
    Favorite Holiday?

My ultimate goal is to lose between 80-100 lbs...slow and steady.
    Snacks are my enemy...so I don't have any right now...well, any that are healthy!
    Elliptical mainly and also workout videos like Jillian Michaels and Turbo Jam.
    Halloween! So much fun taking my boys around the neighborhoods.

~Stephanie
  • oualum26
    oualum26 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi all! First off, I have a very sarcastic and dry sense of humor (which you will be able to tell below), but in all I really do want to like how I look... so mini goals might work to get me to my big one!

Ultimate goal?: First goal is 150, goal after that is 130... so in all that would be 80 pounds if I reached 130!
    Favorite snack? Everything. I'm fat, I like food.
    Favorite way to exercise? I hate exercising. I love to dance, but I hate zumba. I love sports, but I hate to run. It's quite the conundrum.
    Honestly, the one thing I've always liked is spinning classes. Just can never find any that work with my schedule.
    Favorite Holiday? Christmas
  • lessofme65
    lessofme65 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, I'm Sharon and I'm excited to be a part of this group, makes sense to set a goal for holidays since they always seem to be a time I use any excuse to eat what I want :)

What is your....
    Ultimate goal? to feel comfortable in my own skin, probably around 150 lbs.
    Favorite snack? Kind Bar - dark chocolate peanut butter with a cup of tea
    Favorite way to exersice? Leslie Sansone walk DVD's I prefer to exercise at home
    Favorite Holiday? Christmas, I love the entire Christmas season
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Susan. I was doing great last year. I had lost over 40 pounds and was at 140 when the holidays came around and I just got busy and let my exercise drop but not my eating:sad: Now I have put back on nearly 20 pounds and I need to lose it plus some. I will not let the holidays get to me again!!

My ultimate goal: 135 ( I would just be happy to get back to 140 now)
    Favorite snack: I like alot of things. Maybe almonds if I just had to pick one.
    Favorite way to exercise: I have always done at home workouts. Nearly all Jillian Michael workouts, But i am now doing Insanity. I did join a gym and have been taking classes there the last couple of weeks and I love them.
    Favorite Holiday: Christmas!! I love Christmas.

Good luck to everyone. We can do this!
  • ebrady8492
    ebrady8492 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good-morning, everyone! My name is Erin. I am the heaviest I have ever weighed, and feeling very defeated. Perhaps, this is the new sense of "regaining control" I need.
    My ultimate goal: Between 140 -145
    My favorite snack: (healthy) tricket crackers with laughing cow cheese (unhealthy) mozzerella cheese sticks!!
    My favorite way to excercise: taking Zumba classes at the local studio near my house
    My favorite holiday: Halloween and Christmas, hands down!
  • Nicoleholmes2
    Nicoleholmes2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Nicole
    My ultimate goal is 180 ~once I get there I might change my mind but I can't see my self smaller then that :(
    M favorite snack is ~ ice ream (unhealthy) and fruit (healthy)
    My favorite exercise is no exercise ~ I know horrible but I do walk
    My favorite holiday is valentines day<3
  • ginaxena
    ginaxena Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello there ... GREAT topic especially when you realize every month has a "food holiday" or some reason to celebrate with food.

Ultimate goal: recover my health and lose the meds
    Favorite snack: food
    Favorite exercise: don't remember - it's been years since I've been able to do little more than stroll
    Favorite holiday: Halloween

Nice to "meet" everyone ... I look forward to this journey with you.
  • lumyrainstar
    Options
    My name is Amber friends call me Lumy.
    My Ultimate goal is 200 maybe 180.
    Favorite snack? Spinach salads.
    Favorite way to exercise? treadmill
    Favorite Holiday? HALLOWEEN!!!
  • amandaschroeder
    amandaschroeder Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to be in the 125-130 range.
    My favorite snack is chips and salsa.
    My favorite way to exercise is Jazzercise!
    My favorite holiday is Christmas.
  • cashflow3000
    cashflow3000 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...

My ultimate goal is to be in the 165lb-175lb range.
    My favorite snack is cheese and crackers.
    My favorite way to exercise is the Elliptical machine
    My favorite holiday is Halloween.
    Good luck to everyone.
  • MomokoGo
    Options
    Hello, my name is Momoko. I'm happy to join this group as I need some extra support from others in the same boat (OK ocean liner) as myself.

What is your....
    Ultimate goal? Get down into the 130's.
    Favorite snack? Popcorn
    Favorite way to exercise? If I enjoy it, I'll do it more. That being said, I hate running, but I try to do it and participate in the occasional 5K. My goal in those 5K runs is to not be the last person.
    Favorite Holiday? Oktoberfest, seconded by St. Patrick's Day (figure out the theme yet?)
  • LittleCanary
    Options
    Hey everyone, my name's Jayne :)

Ultimate goal: To get my BMI down to within the healthy range - maybe around 23. I'm not sure what weight that'd be in kg though.
    Favorite snack: I'm a sucker for Jaffa cakes, they're too moreish for their own good.
    Favorite way to exercise: Probably swimming, although it's been ages since I've been confident enough to don a swimsuit and go to the pool. My current size and scars from years of self-harm just make me feel incredibly paranoid and self-conscious.
    Favorite Holiday? New Year's Eve, probably for the same reason that Momoko loves Oktoberfest and St. Paddy's :P
  • mahart87
    Options
    hi everyone! my name is megan. i don't have a whole lot to lose, but i can't seem to just freakin' lose it! so frustrating. so i thought i'd join this group! horray!

ultimate goal: 130-135-ish lbs (15-20 to go!)
    favorite snack: cheetos & skittles. 2 favorite foods in the universe (other than meatloaf & pizza, lol)
    favorite way to exercise: elliptical!! while watching netflix on my phone, haha
    favorite holiday: anything with dessert & wine :)
  • GoTmum
    GoTmum Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, All. I'm shooting for a 20 lb weight loss by Jan. 1. Hoping this group keeps me on task.

ultimate goal: 150s
    snack: Orville Red's movie theater popcorn with parm cheese (at least, right now)
    exercise: prob a combo of Jillian's DVDs and Zumba wii (I get bored quickly)
    holiday: Halloween and Christmas
  • mluanne33
    mluanne33 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone...mini goals sounds like a great idea. Hope we can all support each other and get our goals accomplished.

my ultimate goal is 150 and off diabetes medication.
    fav healthy snack is granny smith apples
    fav unhealthy snack is potato chips
    fav exercise is riding my bike, but i also do leslie sansone walking dvd's
    fav holiday is christmas and memorial weekend
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - I'm excited to find this group! I have recently lost weight on weight watchers and have a few more lbs to go but DO NOT want to gain any of it back - especially during the fall and winter!!

Ultimate goal? 140 - 145 lbs (@ 149 right now)
    Favorite snack? both healthy and unhealthy - C H O C O L A T E
    Favorite way to exersice? Love biking, jogging and lifting weights! In the winter snowshoeing if it's not too cold outside!
    Favorite Holiday? Gosh to be honest I think Easter - but that could partially be due to the cadbury mini easter eggs! Halloween is awfully cute with the little kids that come to my door:smile: