One week from today

Options
I will be having my surgery! I am scared ****less but looking forward to it too.

That is all.

;)

Replies

• caldrich001
    caldrich001 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm two weeks from tomorrow!!! Me too! Just keep thinking of all the benefits that are in the very near future for you! Keep us posted!
  • actg95
    actg95 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I had no problems with my stomach surgery...only some grief with my hernia they fixed while they were in there. I can say that I don't regret the decision I made. Keep your chin up and BELIEVE it will all be okay! :)
  • Peazwithin
    Peazwithin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You are going to be GREAT! When do you start your pre-op liquid diet??
  • JillyInAZ
    JillyInAZ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you. Next week will be my 6 monthiversary. I don't regret anything and I'm so glad I did it. I feel so much better physically and emotionally already. Good luck, and let me know if I can be of any help.

-Jill
  • MrsNewtoyou
    MrsNewtoyou Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You are going to be GREAT! When do you start your pre-op liquid diet??

Peaswithin:

I am already one week into the liquid diet. I have lost 8.4lbs since starting last monday. Feeling like I'm not loosing enough though! But I'm probably just being critical of myself as usual!
  • caldrich001
    Options
    8.4 lbs in one week is AWESOME! Stay the course!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic news!! The surgery and recovery weren't half as bad as I thought they would be. Keep thinking positive and do what they tell you and you will be just fine!
  • caldrich001
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow!!
  • Peazwithin
    Peazwithin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Will be thinking of you tomorrow! I will be sending prayers of peace and healing your way!
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Hope all went well! Please let us know how you are doing !! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsNewtoyou
    MrsNewtoyou Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Updating in a new post!