inspirational Cross Fit Quotes

Options
rainbos
rainbos Posts: 75 Member
I need some inspiration. Any good quotes for cross-fitters?

I like this:

“At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly becomes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precious moment in life than this, the white moment, and you will work very hard for years just to taste it again.” -- Yuri Vlasov, Soviet Weightlifter

Replies

• delarosa2
    delarosa2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Some of my personal favorites:

- Do more suck less!
    - Every second counts!
    - You can do anything for xx sec/mins!
  • wiginn
    wiginn Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My trainer is good for posting quotes...here are some of the recent ones I especially like:

"If you are going to doubt something, doubt your limits."
    "You can have results or excuses. You can't have both."
    "Do it Now. Sometimes 'Later' becomes 'Never.'"
  • Chromeplated
    Options
    My favourite Crossfit quote is:

Sweat is your fat crying!"
  • rainbos
    rainbos Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    VERY APPROPRIATE at this time:

“This is my body, and I can do whatever I want to it. I can push it. Study it. Tweak it. Listen to it. Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my *kitten* six hours a day. What are you on?"

You all know who said that!!
  • Talialala
    Talialala Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Some I've seen at my box, I hope I get these right :)

"I'm not competing against you, I'm competing against myself. The me of yesterday, last month, last year. I want to be better and stronger than him"

"Whether you think you can or you cant, either way you're right"

"If your lifting weights and poop, put the weight down first"

"If you focus on change, you won't get results, if you focus on results, you wont get change"

"Dead ****ing Last is better than Did Not Finish" or as we sometimes add, DID NOT START!
  • ksellen1
    ksellen1 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My favorite has been "I don't sweat, I sparkle" and "You'll pass out before you die". Maybe not the most motivational, but sometimes I feel like I'm going to die...I'm pretty sure my coaches are trying to kill me....it's good to know I'll pass out first. :)
  • mollieprice331
    mollieprice331 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've seen pics from some gyms that wrote on your wall balls with funny things to help get through workouts with all balls. Some are questionable but funny to say the least. Shouldn't be so funny, but I think I'd keep going if I saw em!

-Namaste my *kitten*
    -Everytime you stop a kitten dies
    -Do these squats make my *kitten* look big?

just a few examples.
  • rla099
    rla099 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    "everytime you stop a kitten dies" lol. i've been laughing for like 15 minutes on that one.