Tuesday week 3!

Options
mlashay
mlashay Posts: 166 Member
Hola challengers!

I am in a great mood today after getting back into strength training. I am excited to be back on track. I am currently trying to plan my meals for the rest of the week so I don't go off track, so I am excited to hear your recipes today!

I know I already shared a pancake recipe ha but this one is even cleaner and better!

1/2 banana
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
2 large egg whites or (1/4cup)
cinnamon to taste
1 tbls ground flaxseed (optional)

mash the banana up really well and mix with other ingredients (I actually just used my magic bullet to mix it all) Use non stick cooking spray and make like regular pancakes. SO easy and SO tasty. I purposefully play Jack Johnson's Banana pancakes song when making these :wink: because that is just what they taste like. I top them with blueberries and agave nectar.

Enjoy!
Hope you are all having a great week so far!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• alhunt8587
    Options
    I'm going to have to give the Banana Pancakes a try! They sound great!

I am a pizza fanatic, so I am going to share a recipe for a skinny pizza:

1 Wheat Tortilla
    3 Tbsp Pizza Sauce
    1/3 cup Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese
    toppings of your choice - turkey pepperoni, mushrooms, turkey sausage, peppers, onions, etc.

Preheat your oven to 425F.
    Spread pizza sauce on the tortilla - spread to the edge of the tortilla. Top with cheese and toppings. Place on cookie sheet or preheated pizza stone. Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.

Calories depends on brands and toppings used.
  • keeleen
    Options
    I get a sweet tooth every now and then... So I make an angel food cake that always cures my sweet tooth...

Angel Food cake mix (I use Betty Crocker, but any brand is fine, as long as it's the cake that you only mix water with)
    1 can of crushed pineapple (the larger can, can't remember the exact ounce amount)

Mix ingredients together, do NOT put in the water that the cake mix calls for. Mix ingredients in a large bowl because it will foam up, and can make a mess if not careful. Then put in a cake pan, and bake per directions on cake box. I have to cook the cake at the least amount of time recommended, sometimes, even less, or else the cake will burn, just keep an eye on it.

I divide the cake up into 12 servings, and it's 169 calories per serving, may vary depending on what brand you use.

Happy cooking!
  • isabellecmiranda
    isabellecmiranda Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to give the Banana Pancakes a try! They sound great!

I am a pizza fanatic, so I am going to share a recipe for a skinny pizza:

1 Wheat Tortilla
    3 Tbsp Pizza Sauce
    1/3 cup Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese
    toppings of your choice - turkey pepperoni, mushrooms, turkey sausage, peppers, onions, etc.

Preheat your oven to 425F.
    Spread pizza sauce on the tortilla - spread to the edge of the tortilla. Top with cheese and toppings. Place on cookie sheet or preheated pizza stone. Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.

Calories depends on brands and toppings used.

sounds GOOOD!! thanks :)
  • Paddy25
    Options

1/2 banana
    1 scoop vanilla protein powder
    2 large egg whites or (1/4cup)
    cinnamon to taste
    1 tbls ground flaxseed (optional)

I want it and I want it NOW !!!!
    I dont have one right now but I'll post one later - am at work atm :)