NFC East Discussion Thread

Options
Fieldsy
Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
I made this thread for discussion on the most exciting division in football....the NFC East!

Replies

• mrneason
    mrneason Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Really? Really? For a division that only had 1 team with a winning record and nobody who won 10 games last year...the word "exciting" might be a little much. I would bet the AFC North folks, with 3 playoff teams and only 1 team that didn't have 10 wins, might disagree.

That being said, there is plenty of DRAMA in your conference. Dallas is always a soap opera, Philly is full of Divas who don't play well with others, The 'Skins keep changing their entire philosophy each year, (OK the Giants have a good organization so I will leave them out). Anyway, if you like drama, then the NFC East is likely your cup of tea.

Philly finished strong last year and they drafted great. Both Fletcher Cox (DT, Miss. St.) and Brandon Boykin (CB, Georgia) should be able to contribute right away and solidify the defense. The Eagles ought to come out on top. ---- The Giants should be next ---- If the R.G. III experiment works in DC (i.e. they jump to a good start early) they could be an 8-8 team, if not then it could be another long season --- Dallas has a great cheerleading squad and the nicest stadium in the world.

-Just my 2 cents to help get the ball rolling. (Go Panthers!)
  • Fieldsy
    Options
    Eagles are one team with hardly any divas. Yes, Jackson can be one....but other than that, everyone is pretty low key. Vick just gets a lot of heat on him now.

The NFC East is the most exciting, because of all the drama that comes along with it. I find divisions like the AFC North/South boring. I just live in the area, so I talk to a lot of the fans from the NFC East.
  • mrneason
    mrneason Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Today the Eagles invited Tiger Jones (a 30 year-old receiver from the Arena league) to their camp. I know that philly is full up at his position, but BOY do I love that they are giving him some exposure! He is one of our UofL players who is just digging and scratching for a break. It would be great to find him in an NFL uniform this fall.
  • Fieldsy
    Options
    It just goes to show you how great the NFL is. The best WR in that league by far will MAYBE be a no. 4/5 WR on an NFL team.
  • Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Cuz we cant have 2 lewzers tonight I have to go with the GIANTS to pound the DaBoys and the Gmen D will T off on Romo I almost feel sorry for Romo.. An if I am wrong and DaBoys beat the Gmen well I had taken tooo many asprin and was outta my mind. :drinker: