How is everyone doing?

Options
Hi guys - I can see that both Lee and Sandy are on track, even through the hurricane! Kudos to them. How is everyone else doing? I managed to wipe out all my losses this past week, but I am on track again!

Replies

• MsBdot
    Options
    Well, I kept going, but through Isaac and a trip to my mom's (you know. . . fried chicken, not fat free dressings, etc), I slipped up by about 2 pounds, but I am seriously back on track today.

I cleaned out my closet before Isaac, of all of the too big pants -- not going back there. I still have lots that are for future wear (i.e., don't fit. . . yet!). I realized I have no casual pants in my closet for a girls weekend in 2 weeks. Went shopping today and bought a size smaller than the last time I shopped for pants. Even found jeans without an elastic band that fit. Yay!!

Progress is good -- even in baby steps!!
  • jjhenry56
    Options
    Sandy - that is great! I am ready to ditch the fat pants - in another 10 pounds I should be able to! Hang in there through Labor Day. Jane :)
  • myriahj84
    Options
    The hurricane didn't mess me up too much, I just wasn't able to exercise as much as I wanted. I haven't lost any weight :( BUT...my clothes are fitting a little better so that's a plus. I can't wait until I get to the point where I have to clean out my closet! Keep up the good work ladies :)