Friends? :)!

Options
steffo365
steffo365 Posts: 183 Member
Hello all,
I have been away from MFP for a while, but in my return I found this fabulous group! So far I'm loving it and looking forward to all the new challenges. I would love to have new, active, encouraging friends to help me through this journey. I am on the site/app everyday :) and will offer much love and positive encouragement!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, have a wonderful and healthy day!!! <3

Replies

• dvelocity
    dvelocity Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like
  • kimmyannl
    kimmyannl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to be your friend. I am on the site daily and would also love to have friends to give/receive encouragement. I'm so happy to be a part of this group for the encouragement.
  • crystalsfordham
    crystalsfordham Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request.
  • Marie294
    Options
    I'm always open to new friends on this site! :) I love meeting other people into health and fitness! :)
  • dnvrgurl
    dnvrgurl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have sent u a request.

I too would love some encouraging friends! :smile:
    I'm new to this site and really love it so far-especially this challenge group!
  • emilye72
    emilye72 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too. I just started to use mfp daily about 2 weeks ago. And this is my first time using a group and the mfp community!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me also ! I am on here alot during the day and try and comment on everyones statuses !
  • SanCan2602
    SanCan2602 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Sandra. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    That's a very similar story to mine. Just came back and need some extra friends. anyone here is welcome to add me...
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Would love to have some new friends - anyone that is ACTIVELY participating in this challenge would be awesome. Love to find people around the same weight as me who have similar goals too.

Starting Weight 274 and current weight is 258.

In the past 90 days I have lost 16 lbs and 13 inches off my body. The inches show more than the lbs. do, thank God. I thought I was making slow progress. Would love for it to fall off faster. But I have mainly just changed my eating habits, have not incorporated a lot of exercise in my routine yet - when I do I know I will have a faster weight loss.

Just wanted to say hello and wish everyone luck.