Sticking with it...

Options
jdim1093
jdim1093 Posts: 418 Member
A week of 8 glasses of water a day is great. A lifetime is even better. Can we make the challenges INCLUSIVE? In other words, on Saturday we wipe out the data from the week 1 challenge and reset. Then, week 2, each day we log success for BOTH the 8-cups of water and the cardio. Then we ADD the next challenge in week 3...and so on.

The only way to make a true lifestyle change is to make small steps and stick with it!

J

Replies

• Andreake08
    Andreake08 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    That was my own plan since the beginning... :D But yeah, otherwise it doesn't make sense!! :D
  • fastfoodaddict
    Options
    I agree -- I think we should build on the challenges.
  • Charlottina
    Charlottina Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Well I was considering doing something similar and I was hoping that you would want to continue with the water challenge.
  • Sounds good to me! That's the best way to make lifestyle changes!
    A couple years ago I made it my New Year's Resolution to drink 64 oz. of water a day and I did it for an entire year. You'd think at this point that it would be a habit but once I stopped making it a priority, it slowly deteriorated. It feels good to be hydrated again!
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me. I like having something to keep track of how I am doing, besides from my own food diary.
  • Baila518
    Baila518 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    LOVE this idea. Is it possible to do this. I have never felt so hydrated before lol.. It gives up mindful, routine accountability. We have such a supportive willing to want change group. We should def do this.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Drinking all that water actually cleared up my dry skin. O.o