How Far can you go In the month of Sept?

Options
RudyND
RudyND Posts: 213 Member
New month. Who's in?:drinker: Run ...Jog...Crawl... Roll....Bike... but in a car is not acceptable:laugh:
How far can you get??? :wink:

Replies

• RudyND
    Options
    ran 7 miles this morning to start the month off.
  • sjostrich
    sjostrich Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I ended up going for a walk/bike ride for about 5 miles and then today was the 9-miler! Still on the training schedule for the half-marathon. Been a bit slow - I think I need to focus on getting my speed up, but otherwise feeling good!

exercise.png
  • RudyND
    Options
    Did 3 more miles today for total of 10 miles
  • RudyND
    Options

exercise.png

Ran 5 more today. Was going to rest but felt like it.
  • sjostrich
    Options
    Sweet! Gotta take advantage of those moments when you actually feel like running! I walked home today so clocked up another 5 miles. Had an ice cream to treat myself since it was super warm today - phew :)

I think I will run in tomorrow morning so that'll be another 5.5 too!

exercise.png
  • RudyND
    Options
    Sweet! Gotta take advantage of those moments when you actually feel like running! I walked home today so clocked up another 5 miles. Had an ice cream to treat myself since it was super warm today - phew :)

I think I will run in tomorrow morning so that'll be another 5.5 too!

exercise.png
    That nice . I took today off because legs were sore from a lot of road work. Will be back on Weds though! Keep it going!!
  • sjostrich
    Options
    Rolled out of bed late today and almost took the train into work but decided that it was a lovely day and I wasn't going to waste it! So I ran in and it was feeling good! Why is it always the first few miles that are terrible stop-start affairs and then after about mile 3 it's a breeze? Totally weird. Looking good for the half marathon in a month though! Woo!

Hope you're legs are feeling better after your rest Rudy!

exercise.png
  • RudyND
    Options

exercise.png

Ran 4 miles for total of 19 miles
  • sjostrich
    Options
    4 miles! awesome! :) Didn't have room for my shoes in my work bag today so I'll run in tomorrow morning instead! :) I did walk to other office site and back again today though so got a few miles in still.

exercise.png
  • deweyz
    Options
    I've been doing good on running...I've run 11.25 miles this week...AND I've biked 19, walked 2, & swam 1/4 too. :) I might not make 100 without wheels...but I'm working my way up...
  • RudyND
    Options

exercise.png
  • sjostrich
    Options
    Agreed! Wheels totally count :) Haven't done my 10 mile run yet for the week (eep!) but did do a lot of walking this weekend so not to shabby! Passed the 50 mile mark already! woo woo!

exercise.png
  • RudyND
    Options
    Agreed! Wheels totally count :) Haven't done my 10 mile run yet for the week (eep!) but did do a lot of walking this weekend so not to shabby! Passed the 50 mile mark already! woo woo!

exercise.png
    You go girl...Snap!..LOL
  • RudyND
    Options

exercise.png

Trying to get as much in as possible. Ran 7 miles tonight for total of 33 miles so a little behind target.:drinker:
  • RudyND
    Options
    squeesed in 2 miles for total of 35 miles
  • RudyND
    Options
    Ran 3 miles today for total of 38 miles but been so busy with work ...hard to fit in. Keep kickin":drinker:
  • sjostrich
    Options
    Right on Rudy! I've been runnin around like a madwoman so haven't been able to sign on in the last few days. Haven't logged my miles for the last few days but I was at 63.66 mi at around wednesday. Will tot up the rest of them after my afternoon run (10K is on the cards today)
  • RudyND
    Options
    Right on Rudy! I've been runnin around like a madwoman so haven't been able to sign on in the last few days. Haven't logged my miles for the last few days but I was at 63.66 mi at around wednesday. Will tot up the rest of them after my afternoon run (10K is on the cards today)

Sweet! I like 10Ks. Fun to do. You are doing great!
  • RudyND
    Options
    Did 10 miles today for total of 48 miles for the month. Just about on target . :happy: