How are you going to reward yourself WHEN you hit your goal?

CDeRuyter
CDeRuyter Posts: 75 Member
I am a selfish person. Yep, I said it. I always want more. Yes, I want MORE than the health benefits, adoration from the opposite sex and pure joy I get in beating my sons in arm wrestling. I find myself needing MORE! MORE motivation! MORE, MORE, MORE!

We may not be perfect, we may not lose every week, (I may indulge in an extra glass of wine or a smore...:blushing:) There will be setbacks, but that is life. We will get up and brush ourselves off and move forward. We WILL hit our goals.

We won't say "if" because we CAN do it...Together, we will support each other.

How will you reward yourself WHEN you hit your goal?

I plan a trip to Victoria's secret for some frilly things that I just don't want to wear right now...or a facial and body massage.

Replies

• Im gonna buy a whole new wardrobe! :)
  • CDeRuyter
    THAT makes it ALL worthwhile! I was at Wal-Mart the other day and REALLY wanted a Hostess Cherry Pie... I have a horrible sweet tooth. I took it out of my cart. Sad AND happy at the same time. I hope I can do it again! :wink:
  • Oh I'm loving the benefits right now!
    But I would say :

1. A pair of sexy lingerie
    2. to wear that black and white dress I got from my aunt in the US, it is a real beauty and perfect for a new year's party !
  • I wish weight loss also resulted in the disappearance of pregnancy stretchmarks! UGH. I also really want a boob job :) May have to wait until after my second pregnancy though.
  • CDeRuyter
    I wish weight loss also resulted in the disappearance of pregnancy stretchmarks! UGH. I also really want a boob job :) May have to wait until after my second pregnancy though.

I understand. I use a combination of vitamin E oil and Avon SSS. I keep it in a spray bottle and use it right after my shower. THEN I put on my lotion. It helps a LOT...
  • ZivileZu
    ZivileZu Posts: 56 Member
    A pair of really good and really skinny jeans! :) always wanted one...
  • CupcakeHarpy
    CupcakeHarpy Posts: 100 Member
    If I hit my goal, I'll have lost 10% of my starting weight. After losing 2lbs more, I will treat myself to a weekend away from home. Not sure where since it'll be cold haha. But I'll know closer to that time.
  • MrDoctorD
    MrDoctorD Posts: 3 Member
    Everyday that I sign in and record my activities from eating, exercising, etc, is a reward within its elf. Last year, I lost 57 lbs., and I had siuts altered, bought a couple of suits, and now I can't get into them. I have my favorite suit hanging out so that I see it everyday. Getting back into those siuts is my reward. Last but not least, my last trip flying required me to get a seatbelt extention; I promised myself, that will not happen again. Much continued success to All! MrDoctorD